Saturday, August 26, 2023

Kate Upton Possession Ring 4

Start here if you're new to the series The last adventure with the ring

"Hey man, just come over here and watch." Joey said to me as he flicked on the TV. Joey was my best friend, and the only other person I had told about the ring. I had even let him use it a few times so he see firsthand what it was like to be Kate Upton.

"This better be good if Kate has to wait." I replied. "I mean, I could literally be a celebrity fondling my own flawless triple D cup boobs right now." "Just watch." Joey replied with a smile on his face.

"Welcome to Lip Sync Battle!" An announcer said on the TV. "Our first guest is a beautiful actress and supermodel. Without further ado, please give a warm welcome to Kate Upton!"

"Please don't tell me this is what I think it is. Is "Kate" actually just you in her body?" I asked. "Yep!" Joey responded, the smile on his face growing even larger. I was wondering why Joey had so little to say after his last turn with the ring. I guess I was going to find out.

"So how did you plan this man?" I asked. "I didn't! I was planning to have a chill night in with that purple rubber vibrator you know Kate loves." Joey said wistfully. "Look, this is when I took over!"

Kate was sitting on a chair in the background, when suddenly she shuddered and her eyes blinked quickly for about a second. Immediately afterward, she looked around and gaped in surprise at the scene around her.

"How did you know what to say?" I asked. "I didn't! I just went with the flow and said whatever. It didn't really matter anyway since nobody could take their eyes off my cleavage." I knew what he meant. When I took over Kate at the red carpet function, everyone, girls included, was stealing glances at my chest every time they thought I wouldn't notice. As Joey in Kate was interviewed on the screen, I caught myself staring at them too.

"Kate was planning to do a bunch of dumb songs. I think like Adele or something." Joey said. "I made sure I told the producers I wanted to change the song. That way I could take full advantage of Kate's body."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Joey pointed at the screen, and in unison with Kate he said: "Tits!"

Kate walked onstage to begin her first song. "This one goes out to my biggest fan, Matt!" She said. "Enjoy that one?" Joey said with a smirk. "Dude, you have to be careful." I responded. "What if someone realizes Kate's not in control?"

"C'mon man. Do you seriously think anyone would look at that smokeshow on the screen and think that there was some guy at the controls?" Joey responded. That was true, but as the show went on Kate's actions started to become a little more questionable.

As Kate danced around onstage, she dropped into a squat and thrusted her hips. Her motions were uneven and jerky, almost as if she wasn't used to the way her own body moved. She moved her free hand to started rubbing her pussy over her green outfit. Her hair was a total mess.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as my worry mixed itself with the sexual arousal I felt watching Kate dance. The hotness of the whole situation was amplified by the fact that I knew my best friend was currently behind that stunning face.

"Wow Kate, that was hot!" The MC announced after the song had ended. "I think every guy in America has their jaw on the floor right now." One of the co-stars added. "Haha yeah, I might finger my own pussy to that one later!" Kate replied as she placed her hand on her crotch once more.

"Joey, what the fuck! You can't be having Kate grab her pussy onstage!" I said.

"Chill out man!" He replied. "In the moment, I was Kate. Why shouldn't I get to decide what she does and doesn't do?"

"Because you don't have to deal with the consequences." I said. "Whenever something happens in Kate's body, we can just bail out. Kate shouldn't have to live with the consequences of your dumbass decisions! And what if Kate gets wise and figures out she's been losing time after watching this show. Look at what happened with Jennifer Lawrence!"

"What happened with her?" He said. Shoot. I was trying to keep that one a secret, at least for a little while. Luckily we were both distracted as Kate walked onstage for her final song.

She was wearing some kind of graduation gown. As soon as "Hit me Baby One More Time" started, Joey in Kate's body ripped off the gown to reveal a sexy schoolgirl outfit. A white shirt was tied under Kate's tits, pushing them up, increasing their already massive size.

As I watched Kate shake her tits, flash her pussy and give glimpses of her ass on live TV, I began to simultaneously grow angry and aroused. I stood up without a word and walked towards my room. "Where are you going man?" Joey asked. "I need to blow off some steam." I replied.

I opened the top drawer of my desk and quickly caught sight of the gold ring with the word Kate scrawled inside. Slipping it on my finger, the world turned to black before I came to in Kate's bed, alone. Thank God. No TV show to deal with this time. Just me and Kate's body.

Stripping out of the pink pyjamas Kate was wearing, I sat reclined on the bed and began to stroke my pussy. Instantly a wave of bliss hit me and distracted me from today's events.

Even after that, I still couldn't get my mind off of Joey's antics inside the body I saw sprawled out below me. I sat up, and reached under Kate's nightstand for the one thing I knew could drive her body to the point where the entire world disappeared: Kate's purple vibrator.

Full version of Joey in Kate's body

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Swapping Seduction

Morris had always been the meticulous one, his nose buried in books, while Jimmy was the type to flit through life like a butterfly, to...