Thursday, August 17, 2023

Kate Upton Possession Ring

My name's Matt. At least it is normally. Let me explain.

One day, after a particularly rough day at school, I was walking home along my usual route. As I walked, I stared at the ground, kicking rocks as I passed. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of something shiny and gold. Walking over and picking it up, it seemed to be some kind of ring.

Upon closer inspection, it had the name "Kate" written on the side in scrawly cursive letters. Maybe it was some kind of wedding band? Not paying it too much thought I pocketed it and headed home.

A few days passed, and it was the weekend. Sitting at home bored on a Saturday, I was looked up from some games on my computer. I noticed the ring sitting on my desk. I picked it up and looked at it. It seemed pretty valuable, and even seemed to have a green aura dancing around it. Absentmindedly, I slipped the ring on my finger.

And that's when things got weird.

My vision suddenly spun around and faded to black. About a second passed and I snapped back to awareness. I was suddenly outside, and it was warm? I looked around and saw palm trees and a pool beside an extremely fancy house. I definitely wasn't in Wisconsin anymore.

I looked down at myself, and holy shit. On my chest were two of the largest tits I had ever seen. Blood started to rush to my head as I realized something was very off. But I think I liked it. Looking around, It didn't seem like anyone else was close.

Sneakily, I reached up and touched boobs for the first time, pushing them towards my face. Holy shit they were heavier than I had expected. I kept looking around like someone was going to yell at me, but here I was alone. Plus, what could someone say? They were my tits. MY tits. Just the thought sent an exciting shiver down my spine.

But if I was a woman, who was I? Definitely someone rich and famous. I looked over to the table beside me and caught sight of a phone in a pink case. Picking it up, I quickly unlocked it with my new body's fingerprint. Opening up the camera app, I flipped it over into selfie mode. Holy shit. I was Kate Upton.

Looking in the phone's camera, I examined my new face and body in disbelief. I raised my eyebrows and opened my mouth, and Kate did the same. I smiled and saw Kate's beautiful face smiling back. This was really turning me on. I noticed something on my hand as I raised the phone up above my head. The ring! I looked at it closely and again saw the enscription "Kate" on the outside. If putting the ring on got me in here, maybe taking it off would...

The world spun and went to black as I used Kate's fingers to remove the ring. I reappeared in my room, exactly where I had been sitting before I had put the ring on in the first place. I suddenly realized the gravity of what this all meant, and the power that the ring held. With this ring, I could become Kate Upton anytime I wanted, and come back to my body with no drawbacks later. And while in her body, I could do whatever I wanted. I started to get a boner as I slipped the ring back on, the familiar sensation of the black vortex taking me back to Kate's luscious body.

And there I was, sitting back out beside the pool. Kate seemed to have put her phone down and rolled over onto her back in the time that I was gone. Looking down, I saw her massive tits hanging off my chest. Looking around again cautiously I reached up with my right hand, squeezing Kate's tit with my dainty hand, feeling the cool metal of the ring touching my flesh. I slowly stood up, noticing my tits settling down upon my chest, before grabbing Kate's phone and heading inside.

I walked around for awhile, getting lost in all the rooms of the house before stumbling upon what seemed to be Kate's bedroom. I went in the closet before slowly slipping off my bikini top. As I took it off Kate's amazing breasts slowly appeared in all their glory, with little nubs that stood to attention in the cool air conditioning.

I reached up and gave each one a tweak. Wow! That felt amazing! Each time I teased my nipple I became increasingly turned on, and felt desire flare from between my legs. I used my right hand to part the fabric that guarded Kate's pussy, with my left hand still tweaking and squeezing away. I reached my index finger down and ran it in between my folds. As a came toward the top I shuddered when I hit a tiny bulb. That must be the clit, I thought, as I continued to massage.

I rubbed my fingers in a circular motion, looking in the mirror at the image of Kate doing the same. Moans left my lips in Kate's high pitched, slightly squeaky voice Watching Kate Upton herself masturbate was way too much for my male brain to handle. I felt the pleasure peak, and a wave of euphoria hit me as I reached my tit grabbing hand forward toward the mirror to steady myself. I felt my vagina clench as I used Kate's body to steal wave after wave of orgasm. Once I was done, Iooked into the mirror, staring deep into Kate's eyes. Yeah, that just happened.

I opened a drawer in Kate's closet and found a dress. What the hell, I thought as I slipped it on. I didn't really know how to put a dress on, so I just put my head in the bottom and slid it over me. After lots of pulling and adjusting Kate's tits, I looked at myself in the mirror. Fuck I was hot. "Kate, I would fuck your brains out right now if I weren't so busy being you" I said to myself.

My eyes wandered down in the mirror until again, I was staring at my tits once more. Damn I loved those things. Never in a million years did I think I would have full access to the two most famous tits in the world, and yet here I was. As I kept staring I felt the desire flaring up in me once more. "Fuck that's right! Women can have multiple orgasms!"

I strutted slowly back to Kate's room, pretending to play the role of Kate at one of her modeling shows. I took off Kate's dress and slowly slid my body across the bed, getting rapidly turned on as my nipples were caressed by the movement of the fabric. Reaching my hand between the bed and my body I placed my middle finger back on my clit.

Rubbing back and forth, I squeezed Kate's tits which were now mine to abuse for my pleasure. All inhibitions left me as I became more and more turned on. I lowered both of my fingers and curled them up inside me. Wow, that was different. Instead of the clit, which was a bright spark on the outside of my vagina, I instead felt deep, powerful flames inside of me.

Moaning, I continued to explore until I hit an area that made me fall down to the bed, tits first, as I began to see stars. Working that area, I felt myself rushing toward a peak that I could no longer keep away from. I shuddered as Kate's legs began to twitch and quiver below me. I was amazed through my incredible pleasure as the orgasm raged on and on for what seemed like much longer than what it felt like as a guy.

Turning over to my side, I decided to give myself something to remember this by. I took Kate's phone and snapped a pic of myself, tits out. I texted it to myself, then quickly deleted the conversation. I couldn't let Kate find out that a teenage boy had taken her body for a joyride. It would be amazing when I could jerk off to pics of myself getting off as Kate.

I had already spent over an hour as Kate, and although nobody was home when I used the ring I wanted to make sure nobody knew I was missing. I put Kate's bikini back on and got ready to leave, at least for now. I gave her tits one last squeeze as I pulled the ring off. Reapearring back in my room, I placed the ring in one of my drawers for safekeeping.

The possibilities from here were endless. Although using Kate's body to fuck herself while feeling everything was only the tip of the iceberg, It didn't really seem like something that would ever get old. I looked down at my phone, seeing the text containing Kate Upton's body from an unknown number.

I texted my buddy, Joey, who I would trust with my life. "You're never going to fucking believe what just happened to me" I began to type...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The first story I ever wrote! I wonder if it still holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Swapping Seduction

Morris had always been the meticulous one, his nose buried in books, while Jimmy was the type to flit through life like a butterfly, to...