Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Kate Upton Possession Ring 5

"Is this the place?" I asked my friend Joey as we hopped out of the Uber. It was a towering mansion behind a gate in the hills of Los Angeles. "Looks like it." He replied. We both knew this was the right place. After all, we had been inside of it, and its owner, constantly over the last few months.

My name's Matt, and awhile back, I discovered a ring which lets me take over Kate Upton's body whenever I wear it. I love experiencing the world as her whenever I get the chance. And why not? Being a rich supermodel is way better than being an 18 year old loser. Plus, I get to constantly play with the woman of my dreams, feeling everything at the same time. Think about it. Why would I ever masturbate as myself to pictures on the internet, when I can see the real thing, and cum multiple times?

"Alright here I go!" I said excitedly. "No! let me go first." Joey said. "I promise Kate will make it worth your while..." he said, smirking. Joey was always up to no good (he had made Kate say and do some wild things on national television) but he had done me a solid by letting me have the ring last. "Ok, fine. Take it. But ONE orgasm only. I don't want her pussy to be sore by the time I get in there." I said as I handed over the glistening gold ring with the word "Kate" inside. "No promises." He said winking, then slipped the ring on, and disappeared.

Somehow, we had both convinced our parents to let us come to LA to "tour colleges". But instead, we knew we were coming to experience Kate's body from the outside for once. I also needed to grab the Jennifer Lawrence ring, which I knew was still there by hopping into Kate one last time before I left. We made sure her husband was gone the weekend we came. We didn't need any unexpected interruptions. I saw the gate start to slide open and I walked inside.

Stepping into the mansion felt odd. Although I was about the same height as Kate, I was used to having hair trailing down my back and boobs falling off my chest as I walked through these halls. Knowing the layout well, I checked around until I saw Kate. Well, Joey. It looked like Kate was in the middle of a workout when he hopped in, and Joey had wasted no time before going after his newly acquired tits and pussy.

"Oh hey man!" Joey said from Kate. It was a bit weird hearing her voice from here, kind of like hearing my voice on a recording. It dawned on me that I was accustomed to hearing her voice from within her body. "Kate was already wet when I got in here. Did you know chicks can get turned on from working out?" Joey said as he continued to rub. Seeing Kate in person for the first time was getting me really worked up, especially because she was basically masturbating in front of me. "Look at all this boob!" Joey grinned, hefting his Kate tits. "It's literally spilling out the sides of her bra. These things can't be contained!"

"Um, I'm gonna go take care of something." I told Joey as he started to take off his sports bra. "Go ahead man. You know what I'll be doing."

I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself before I could see her tits in their full glory, knowing I would burst at the sight. As I stroked, I heard Kate's moans from the other room. That sent me right over the edge.

A few hours passed where I made myself at home. I usually spent a few hours a week here, so it wasn't much different. Before long, Kate's stolen body came around the corner, topless. "Hey man, like what you're seeing?" Jiggling his tits, Joey was really laying it on heavy. I walked over, reaching my hands out. "What do you think you're doing, man?" He reached up to cover his Kate boobs, flipping me off in the process.

"The fuck?" I responded. "Dude, I've grabbed those tits way more than you have. Hand em over." "No way!" Joey replied. "When I'm Kate, these are my tits. My tits, my rules. Plus, it's fun to tease you."

"You know what else might be fun?" Joey said. "What." I responded, rolling my eyes. "This!" He said, reaching Kate's hand to the other, pulling off the ring!

Kate appeared dazed for a second, then shuddered as she came back to reality. "Who are you?" She said, half shocked, half livid. "Why the FUCK are you in my house? And why am I completely naked?!" She said, running to the phone. "I'm calling the cops." "Wait, Kate, I can explain!" I said, in absolute panic mode by this point.

Then, all of a sudden, she stopped cold in her tracks and shuddered for about a split second. Shortly after, she stopped and turned around. "Hahahaha!" The once again controlled Kate laughed with a beaming grin. "You should have seen the look on your face! I only wish I could have seen how mad she got."

"Not cool man! I responded. She almost called the cops. How would I explain her waking up naked with a random kid in her house!" "Well, I'd just take her over again and explain it was all a big misunderstanding." Joey said. "Whatever. Fuck you." I said, storming away.

A couple minutes later, Kate's body strutted into my room, wearing lingerie. As mad as I was at Joey, I couldn't help but get extremely aroused. "Hey tiger, is there anything I can do to make up with you?" Kate's body, controlled by Joey, slid up next to me on the bed, making sure to rub its tits on me along the way. "I, uh..." I couldn't string a sentence together with the hottest woman in the world literally rubbing up on me. "That's what I thought. Like what you see?"

Joey showed me he wasn't wearing any panties. Despite my anger, I couldn't help but react. "Just sit right there and Katie will make it all better." He said.

Joey unzipped my pants and took my cock using Kate's hands. It was already straining pretty hard. "Somebody's eager." Joey said, his words sounding smooth as silk when coming out of Kate's vocal cords. He took my dick in Kate's mouth and started sucking. Looking down, I saw one of the world's hottest women, Kate Upton, sucking me off. Joey really had expert technique too. Maybe he was fucking Kate's husband more than I thought. The combination of the technique, plus Kate's incredible face made me cum after about one minute.

"Looks like you're gonna have to work on your stamina!" Joey said. "Has someone not had sex in awhile? Well, let me help you get things working again." Leaning over, Joey took Kate's massive tits in his hands. Rubbing them against my still wet cock, I was able to feel Kate's hard nipples pushing into my body. Before long, I was hard again. With Kate's tits under his control, Joey just had that much power.

"Ok, looks like you're ready." Joey said. "Try to last long enough for me to get off this time too. Mama needs some dick!"

"Still mad at me from earlier today?" Joey asked as he bounced up and down. "All forgiven." I manage to squeeze out. "Man, I love being a sexy supermodel." Joey moaned. "I never want to leave!" He said, throwing his head back in orgasm.

1 comment:

Soul Swapping Seduction

Morris had always been the meticulous one, his nose buried in books, while Jimmy was the type to flit through life like a butterfly, to...