Monday, August 21, 2023

Kate Upton Possession Ring 3

Part 1 Part 2

It had been a tough week at school. I finally finished all my assignments, and I couldn't wait for the weekend. Especially because I had a ring that let me take over Kate Upton's body.

Ever since I found that ring on the ground, my life had changed. I popped into Kate's body whenever I had a light week, or my parents were gone, or I needed to relieve some stress. My friend Joey, who I let in on my secret, bought a bunch of sex toys with Kate's credit cards that absolutely feel like heaven. There's no better way to blow off some steam than stuffing a dildo up my own supermodel pussy.

I told my parents that I was sleeping over at Joey's and headed out. Once I had walked to a secluded spot, I took out that magic gold ring. Slipping it on, I felt a wave of ecstasy wash over me as my vision faded to black.

All at once I snapped back to reality and took a gasp of air. I was staring into a mirror, and Kate was staring back.

She was wearing a white dress and looked ready to go out. I saw the glint of the ring on my finger as I turned my gaze downward. "Damn, I'm never going to get tired of this" I thought to myself as I saw my Kate tits bursting out of my dress.

"Well, looks like I'm going out tonight!" I thought to myself. Before I did anything, I snapped a picture of myself and sent it to my phone. As I did, I got a text from Kate's assistant. "Hey Kate, the limo's outfront whenever you're ready!". I hefted my tits and blew myself a kiss before walking outside, having memorized the layout of Kate's house due to my frequent visits. I stepped into the limo and was whisked away.

A little while later the limo dropped me off at what appeared to be a red carpet affair. I climbed out of the car and walked forward, cameras flashing everywhere. I posed for a few pictures and kept moving. Without even trying I got easily the most looks of anyone there.

My massive tits bounced with every step and I noticed people, guys and girls, gawking at them when they thought I wasn't looking. It was absolutely intoxicating to be the center of attention and command the desires of everyone around me with Kate's luscious body. The pussy my brain was now wired to started to throb and warm at the thought. Interesting. I was turning Kate on by thinking of her own body.

I focused back on reality and took in the scene around me. Wow, there were tons of celebrities here! I couldn't believe my eyes when directly in front of me I saw none other than Jennifer Lawrence.

"Hey Kate!!!" She called out to me excitedly as I walked towards her. "OMG! Jennifer, hi!" I responded sweetly as I gave her a hug. As our chests pushed together I could feel my tits absolutely dwarfing hers. She held the hug for a few seconds, and seemed to be pushing her chest into mine. After what seemed like awhile, she released and said, "so how's that movie going, or magazine, or whatever?"

"Pretty good", I replied, trying to come up with some cover. As I made up some bullshit I noticed Jennifer's eyes stealing glances at my tits. "Weird for a girl to be doing that" I thought, even though I knew they were some of the most famous tits in the world after all.

"So I was wondering, what cup size are those?" She asked staring longingly at my tits. She looked like she was about to drool, and I saw her right hand reach down and rub her pussy.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I thought as I saw a glint on her hand. A ring. One exactly like the one I was wearing. I knew at that point exactly what was going on here. There was someone, probably a guy, in Jennifer's body, controlling her just like I was controlling Kate.

Thinking fast I said "Wanna touch 'em?" Jennifer's eyes went wide as saucers. "Uh, fuck yeah!" she exclaimed in an unladylike way.

I motioned for her to follow me. Taking her to a back room away from the action, I grabbed her hands, slowly guiding them toward my tits. I pushed them in, letting them squish deep into the massive balls of flesh. Jennifer, or whoever she was, appeared to be getting extremely turned on. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and crossed her legs, appearing to be way too turned on to process the situation.

I knew that feeling all too well, but I had to act. While her eyes were closed, I made my move. Grabbing the ring with two fingers, I pulled it off. Jennifer quickly opened her eyes and started to say "NO" before being cut off mid-word as the ring slipped completely off her fingers and into my palm.

Jennifer's eyes fluttered as she came back to conciousness. Needing somewhere to hide the ring, I quickly reached my hand deep into my cleavage and buried the ring deep inside, the pressure holding it snugly in place. "Kate? Where am I?" Jennifer asked as I took her hand. "Honey, let me get you back. You've had way too much to drink tonight" I said as I tried to supress a shit eating grin. Taking her back to my limo, I said, "Let's get Jennifer home" to the driver.

I sat down across from Jennifer, who was asking me all kinds of questions about what happened. "I'm not sure, I just walked in and saw you in a daze" I said to her.

I turned Kate's lips into a smirk as my pussy started to get wet. If this thing does what I think it does, Jennifer and I might be spending a lot more time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Swapping Seduction

Morris had always been the meticulous one, his nose buried in books, while Jimmy was the type to flit through life like a butterfly, to...