Sunday, January 28, 2024

Corrupted By Pleasure

My hands reached to grab my tits as I got continually railed from behind, but the man holding my arms prevented them from reaching their target. Pleasure wracked my brain, wave after wave of sheer bliss that made the rest of the world disappear. My legs turned to jello, and my pussy convulsed nonstop around the cock buried deep inside. 

This. This was the release I needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was working my job today as an IT tech, working on the wi-fi in a closet adjacent to the break room. Inside, I heard three women talking. I couldn't see them, but I could hear their voices. I heard coffee machines whirring to life and the smack of a refrigerator closing. They were chatting about their weeks, when things got spicy.

"OK. Kill, fuck, marry." One said, thinking she was alone. "The doctor who works in the next suite over, Jim from accounting, and, uhhhh, hmmm, Dave from IT."

They all erupted in laughter. My face flushed. They were talking about me. 

"Marlene, that's hilarious. Can I kill him three times?" Another said back. "He literally looks like a goblin, and he always stares. He's made such weird comments! I even think..."

I didn't wait for them to finish the conversation. I stormed out of the tech closet, and didn't stop until I was out of my building. 

I sat in my car, the anger still stewing inside me. As someone who's 5'6 and riddled with pockmarks from bad acne as a kid, it's not hard to see why I'm not a hit with the ladies. I hated how girls would laugh at the fact that I would even approach them. 

The first time I felt tits and a pussy was on possession.com. I used my free trial on my high school crush. I landed in her while she was in the mall. Immediately, I felt the stares. I felt desire. I felt wanted. And, after ducking into a changing room, I felt tits. Then I was pulled back.

I usually use the site once a week or so, just taking over some plain looking girl from down the street so I can cheaply enjoy an orgasm. I don't make a tonne of cash and the possessions are expensive. Once you're inside a chick, as long as she's got a pussy it's all the same. But, if you wanna go out and get fucked, you need a body that's really gonna turn heads.

As I drove home, I was fuming. I had been dealt a shit hand in life. Just because of who I was, I was left out to dry. I felt embarrassment and hate towards those women. But more than that, I felt jealousy. Sex was so easy for them. Something I so desired but could never have was as simple as firing up a tinder profile. I'd never get sex that easily. Wait. Maybe there was a way I could.

I closed the door to my house and went to my room, sitting down at my desk, in front of the computer. Immediately, I loaded possession.com. 

I wanted a body that commanded the attraction of every person in the room. One which got sex so easily it had to push guys (and girls) away constantly. 

There were a few that fit the bill. But one caught my attention. Celia Nordgren. A 31 year old secretary from two towns over with some tits to die for. 

The best part? Her body had just been uploaded to the site. So, there was a first time use discount. She was in budget. That explains why there weren't any reviews.

I immediately booked 8 hours behind the wheel of those tits. Clicking the button, I was instantly transported from my dingy room to the garden outside her house.

The first thing I noticed was that my vision was full of boob. This body had absolutely delivered.



Holding them up, I was so satisfied with their size. Much, much more than a handful and delightfully squishy. So, I kept massaging them like stress balls as I walked in what I could only assume was her house. Her body was tons of fun too. Thick and curvy in all the right places, with a little pouch of a stomach. The jiggle on this thing was insane, and every step echoed through me, my tits, stomach and ass keeping time with the rhythm of my movement. 

I walked inside and dug through her top dresser drawer. Bingo! A veiny purple dildo with a suction cup base. I slammed it on the tile floor of the living room without a care in the world and hit it to watch it wiggle to and fro, checking the suction. I hopped on, the delicious girth pushing and filling me to perfection. I sucked on the areolas capping my perfect chest like gumdrops, massaging and kneading my free tit to amplify the pleasure further.

Warmth and tingles radiated upward from the lips between my legs which grabbed onto the dildo so tightly. It grew stronger, stronger, stronger, until - eruption. My legs clapped together and shuddered, sending my whole body into a quake. The dildo was still buried between me. 

"Honey? You home yet?" I heard a man's voice echo.

I wasn't done. My body was still short circuiting. My legs kicked  and I fell off the dildo, laying on my side. My legs straightened and shook involuntarily as my tits piled on top of one another in front of me.

"Celia? What's going on?" The man said. He must have been in a state of pure shock to see his wife mid orgasm the second he walked through the door. 

I sat up, aftershocks still vibrating through me. But this pussy was still ravenous, still tingling and buzzing like it had been just before cumming. 

"Get over here and fuck me before I find someone else who will." I said, breathless.

He didn't need to be asked twice. We immediately were on top of each other like wild animals. We kissed, and he threw off his clothes as fast as he could.

I threw my arms around his head, then tossed him onto the couch. "What's gotten into you babe?"

I stuck my ass in his face. "You wanna fuck this? Then stop talking." I turned around, facing away from him before lining up my opening with the dick. Even grazing the lips felt amazing. I lowered myself down and plunged. "Ah." A gasp left my lips as the pleasure came back.

I was greedy for my clit, digging inside my cunt to flick my fingers over it as I bounced up and down. Every once in a while the husband's hands would come up to grab my tits. 

That electricity was back. About to take control, take over. Bolts of lightning crossed from my pussy to my head and then out to my extremities. My legs quivered, shook and I grabbed enormous handfuls of tit.

"THIS BODY'S ORGASMS ARE INSANE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as the pleasure removed all reason from me. 

I felt the dick twitch and burst inside me as I rode the pleasure wherever it took me. 

It kept racking me, while "my" husband pushed me off.

"Celia? Something's very wrong here. This isn't you."

"Uh huh." I said, lying down and staring off into space, my brain still complete and utter mush.

"Wait. Could she be possessed?" The man said. "I heard about this happening online, but never thought it was real." 

He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked into my eyes. "Celia? Please say that's you and that this is an early anniversary gift."

My mind was slowly returning, even though my cunt was still howling out for more.

"Sorry dude. Celia's under new management for now." I said.

"No. No no no. This can't be happening. Get out of her!" He said.

"I paid for 8 hours and I intend to use them." I said, standing up. White cum dripped from inside my thighs. I turned walked over to the bedroom. 

"What do you think you're doing?" He yelled. 

"I'm getting dressed. Momma's pussy needs more action." I rifled through her drawers, throwing tops and bras over my shoulder and onto the ground without a care.

"You can't! I won't let you!" He said, in a panic."

"Listen bud." I turned to him, saying. "I had an awful day and I intend to get my money's worth in here. So you get out of my way or I scream bloody murder until the neighbors come. Try to explain away that one."

He sighed and buried his head in his hands. I continued to dress.

"Think of it this way. You just got some crazy sex, and you get your regular wife back way less stressed out and bitchy in a few short hours." Not a bad deal on your end.

By this point, I was mostly dressed up, looking like a slut. I went for a sexy housewife look, wearing a tennis dress which barely fit my tits. I didn't bother with panties so I'd have easy access to the vagina I was wearing. "This is sure to get me some dick." I said, poking a boob.

I walked past the husband, stuffing tits in my top, grabbing the car keys and heading out, ignoring his protests.

I zipped downtown to a dive bar I frequented as a man. The whole way, I had my right tit out and was kneading it like a ball of dough. Just massaging them was working me up into a frenzy. Wasn't sure if that was my male mind having easy access to some knockers or normal for this seriously responsive bod. The whole situation was revving me up again, and I smelled the delicious musk of pussy as my cunt leaked onto the leather seat below me. As I threw the car in park and got up, I saw lip-prints left on the seat where my grool had pooled beneath me.

Walking in, I took a seat at the bar. The bar was pretty slow given that the workday had just ended.

"What will it be miss?" He asked, eyes pointed straight down. "Bud heavy." I said. He tilted his head in disbelief, that high voice ordering such a traditionally male drink. "Actually, make that an appletini. I got tits now so I better drink like it."

Hordes of men were staring 'til one had the balls to approach. He was a college age guy, dressed stylishly with curly hair.

"Hey how are you?" He asked. "What's your name?"

"It's Celia" I responded, smiling.

We talked for a few minutes. I honestly don't remember much about the discourse, I was just eyeing him up and down hoping his dick would last long enough for me to cum. 

"Come with me." I cut him off mid sentence. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the handicap restroom. 

He stared at me, eyes as wide as dinner plates. I traced my finger up and down my cleavage before going in for a kiss, pressing him up against the wall. I stepped back to fish each tit out of the shirt.

I reached down to grab his dick, and after two rubs up and down he muttered and stumbled.

"Did you just fucking cum?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said back. "It's been awhile, and you're like my dream girl." 

I smiled at the compliment, mainly because she was my dream girl too. "You think a 20 minute ride back to mine is enough for that dick to recharge?" I asked. 

"Absolutely."

We hopped in the car. The whole ride back, I was working my tits. At stoplights, I'd even get a hand down on my clit. At one point, I had to pull over and put the hazards on while I orgasmed.

The boy stared at me intently. "You might like your tits more than I do!" He said. 

"I probably do." I replied. 

Walking in the door, the husband was pacing back and forth. "Who are you with?" He asked.

"You're married?" The boy asked.

"Not technically." I responded. "Listen hubby, go in your room and shut the door before I make a facebook post about how short your dick is."

I looked back at the boy. "Now where were we." We were back on top of each other like before.

He put a hand on my shoulders, trying to push me down to suck his dick.

"Ew, I'm not fucking gay." I said. "Just for that, you get down there and eat MY pussy."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He stuffed his head in between my lips, his tongue landing on my clit. He lapped in strokes, each one sending blasts of pleasure to my head. My hands were free to work my tits, and I did so, honestly just marvelling at how tits this perfect could even exist. I slapped them around, plucked at the nipples, and even brought them to my mouth and latched on. I found some lube on the nightstand next to me, and I squirted it all over the luscious orbs. I half laughed, half moaned as the tits slid in and out of my grip.

The pleasure was pushing, but plateauing. His technique was solid, but not amazing. I needed to be filled if I was going to get over the edge.

I stood up, pushing him onto his back. I took position over the dick, and plunged down onto it before the pleasure had a chance to fade. I bounced up and down, the pussy getting so, so, so close to cumming but not quite getting there. I forcefully jumped up and down on his dick, the pleasure going haywire but still not releasing. My tits shook like an earthquake was hitting them as I chased the pleasure with all the might this body could muster.

"FUCKING CUM ALREADY!" I howled at the top of my lungs. I gripped my tits tight until they blazed with pain.

The pain quickly transformed into pleasure, the boost I needed. I was over the edge. My pussy began to pulse, grasp at the cock inside of it as the pulses spread further and further out over me. I roared out, throwing my head back as the pleasure brought me to an ethereal plane. The boy's cock twitched and burst, my show of pure lust being too much for him to hold back.

I still shuddered and shook, even as he asked how he was. My buoyant tits vibrated as my body did, my thick thighs quivering as the muscles beneath the cellulite went haywire.

I couldn't get enough of these orgasms. My pussy, somehow, STILL was crying out for more.

"Good job man, that orgasm was electric." I said to him. "Get that dick back inside me." 

I looked down. To my disappointment, it was soft. 

"Are you serious?" I said. 

I just walked away and started getting dressed. "Can I get your number? Will I ever see you again?" He asked.

"No, you can't. And by the way, if you ever see me again I'll probably act like I don't know you and this never happened. So don't say anything."

I hefted my tits, heading back out to the bar.

I repeated this process three more times, heading to different bars and bringing different guys home. 



By the end of the day, my pussy was sore and ached so good. My tits had red marks where I or the men had gripped them too hard. I sat back on the couch, just basking in the radiance of this body while I still had it under my control

The husband came back in. "Celia?"

"Not yet. Still got 3 minutes. Wanna fuck again? I could definitely use some pleasure for the road." I said.

"Fuck you, pervert." The husband replied. "I've got her loaded up on my laptop on possession.com. Here's the deal. Soon as you leave, I'm getting in to clean up your mess. I need to take a Plan B pill and her checked for STDs. And, I'm getting her a breast reduction. She's been talking about it for years. All the way down to A-cups."

"Why would you do that? I asked, getting angry. "These tits are perfect." 

"Yeah, they are pretty nice. But they get her too much attention from pervs like you. Don't try taking her over again or you'll waste your money."

I stood up, yelling. "I don't care what you or she thinks. I need this body to have these tits or I won't be able to get fucked while I'm in here! You don't understand. This body, this site, it's my release, my way at getting back at the world for having been dealt such a shit hand in life."

"Ever consider people treat you like shit because you act like shit? Bye buddy. See ya never." The husband said. 

"Don't you dare touch these...

...tits!" I finished in my own voice.

I frantically tried to log back in, but it said "Body in use."

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...