Monday, January 15, 2024

Alien in my Aunt 3

Part 1
Part 2

"How do the sensations feel?" Faylix asked. "Fucking incredible." I responded.

"Good. I'll let you enjoy this body for now. I'll come back in the morning to show you how to use additional features of that vessel."

With that, Faylix's body flickered and disappeared. Probably teleporting back to his ship? Who knew, this night was crazy enough already.

Focus. This was my opportunity. Maybe the only time ever I'd be allowed to feel up my aunt without her saying anything. To touch tits. Ass. Pussy. Holy shit. I could feel what it's like to cum.

A shit eating grin worked its way across my Aunt's face. Slinking down the hall, totally nude, I walked to the bathroom. 

Time to get in the tub. I turned on the water, sitting down to the side. I pulled my tits to each side, looking down between them at the slit tucked between my legs. I reached my arm down, my bicep bumping into my tit - it's sheer size was awe inspiring.

Reaching down, I ran two digits up and down the seam, felt good, but daddy needs more. Or mommy? Whatever. Pussy. I pushed in between the lips and continued to rub. They were slick as can be with sticky juice.

There! At the top was what I was searching for. A little nub where pleasure reached a peak. I pushed it. "aaahh" I softly moaned in Avery's voice. 

I stared in the mirror, seeing my hands run the length of my slit. At the top was the pleasure point. All the rubbing had made it engorged and stiff. And if I pulled my pussy lips up, it popped out. There it was in all its glory.

The buoyant tits I'd been enamored with for so long hung from my own chest. I pushed them up into bunches, just to see how much of them was there. I used Avery's manicured nails to toy with and pluck each nipple, causing me to involuntarily gasp in pleasure.

I rubbed up and down, needing more. Before long, I had sunk deeply down into the tub. Massaging my tits made the pleasure deeper. Wow.

I grabbed each nipple, toying, teasing and playing with them. I pulled them away and let them snap back to my chest. Each one send a shock through me,and they seemed to be directly wired to my depths down below.

I slowly reached my fingers into the foreign depths. The feeling was indescribable. The movement of my fingers on my inner walls only multiplied the rushes I was feeling. Certain spots elicited more sparks.

Focusing on those, I pumped my fingers in and out. Before long, I was seeing stars, and erupting in a whiteout of pleasure that caused my whole body to spasm. I sucked in air through Avery's teeth as her breasts wobbled and bounced atop my chest.

As I lay back, I basked in the afterglow while shocks still wreaked my body. I sat back, inside Avery, pressing all the buttons. I snapped back to my own body, inside her. 

Earlier today, an alien was in my aunt. Now, I was controlling her. And right now, I didn't want to be anywhere else.

I hit all the buttons. A smirk grew on my Aunt Avery's lips. It was time for another orgasm. 

6 comments:

  1. I love It this chapter, continĂșe continĂșe plis, i really want 4th part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan to continue for a while, but I definitely plan to add more one day!

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks
      Keep It Up, AND i really love your stories
      I want a storie for me if posible later

      Delete
    3. Ok, I usually don't do requests but what do you have in mind? If I like it enough I'll consider it.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, well I had a story in mind where a nephew of about 13-14 years old, for a strange reason, his aunt teaches him about the Possession.com application, in that case he looks for her in the application and possesses her, after a certain He taught his friend about this new skill, but later his aunt finds out what he did, but instead asks him to possess his mother so he can have fun with her and repay her for some of the fun he had with her body.

      Delete
    5. I hope and it is possible, it would be interesting if you developed this story with your great way of writing

      Delete

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...