Reference Image of Maile, my OC.
I've recently gotten into making fully uncensored AI possession clips. Unfortunately, it's a bit of an expensive habit. I am thinking about putting together a short film (2-4 min) of clips animating an existing caption of mine to keep funding clips for my personal use.
I use venice.ai to make these clips. If you use Seedance 2.5 R2V, you can make uncensored clips that are shockingly, I mean insanely realistic. Since they don't save or store data, you could make the clips of celebrities or IRL people. Of course, I strongly advise against that for ethical reasons.
If you'd like to try, please use my affiliate link so we both get loaded up with $10 extra in credits with the purchase of a pro plan. This helps me make more clips which may one day be turned into a short film. The only two captions I have with my own AI generated OCs are Teasing's Easier with Tits 1 and Out of Juice 1. First person to buy a pro membership and leave a comment will decide which I prioritize.
Affiliate link here: https://venice.ai/chat?ref=fXu49F
Click on read more to see the specific workflow:
Model: Seedance 2.5 R2V. 2.0 is noticeably worse in quality IMO, but feel free to try it. Haven't tried other models, if you have success comparable to 2.5 please let me know.
Definition: 720p is best. 480 is okay but leaves me wanting more. 1080p is overkill.
Length: 8s
Reference: Good head and upper body image of your reference. If you don't have HD, you can ask another AI to upscale until you're satisfied.
Prompt: Can be changed as you see fit. As a rule, you need to spell out everything you want to happen in extreme detail.
Refer to the subject in @Image1 to generate, emphasizing facial accuracy. The video starts with a closeup on the woman's face. From offscreen, a puff of smoke resembling a ghostly figure flies into the woman's mouth. She shakes and convulses, hair being blown by wind, before suddenly stopping, eyes closed, and the camera zooms out such that the shot is thighs up. Her eyes glow green briefly before returning to normal as her hands reach up to squeeze and massage her breasts as she says, evilly, "I fucking possessed her!" She pulls her top up, revealing her bare breasts and nipples. She grabs them, yelping as she pinches the nipples, saying, evilly: "Let's take this bitch for a test drive!"
No comments:
Post a Comment