Sunday, August 23, 2026

Loki Bee Possesses Blonde British Model (Preview)

Everyone's favorite magic bee takes Maile, my original AI OC for a joyride.

Full video (1:25) on my fanvue page. I understand this isn't the most common site people use, but I needed it for full AI content with penetration (patreon and deviantart don't allow penetration, and onlyfans doesn't allow AI). Plenty, I mean plenty of naughty fun, including penetration, and masturbation, chock full of devilish cartoonish antics and fourth wall breaks to keep you laughing and fapping.

https://www.fanvue.com/blockspossessionstories

These videos are incredibly expensive to generate at this quality. My only goal with charging is to recoup what I spent, not make a fortune or anything. If you're hesitant to pay, just consider that the faster I get my money back the sooner I can make the next one. I understand it's annoying I'm putting out paid shit but I can't afford to keep making these otherwise.

Another way to support me is by signing up for the site I use to make these. Get a pro subscription with my affiliate link for an extra $10 free in credits: https://venice.ai/chat?ref=fXu49F

Maile is my own AI OC (you saw her here first on "Teasing's Easier With Tits"), and the sample image shown was generated several years ago by me in StableDiffusion. This content does not contain real humans or deepfakes.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting idea, but you wanna continúe with stories right???
    I really enjoy It all of your stories, continúe plis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we need to pay to subscribe to the fanvue page and then pay for each video individually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to pay for each video separately but a subscription isn't necessary

      Delete
  3. I think there aré good videos, but i dont know pay for suscription, the essence of the blog Is the stories that aré amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am alright with some AI, but i do hope you continue with your style of stories as well.

    ReplyDelete

Who Hopped My Big Tit Japanese Neighbor? (Preview)

You've been spying on your Japanese neighbor for the last month. I mean, how could you help it? She's straight out of a Japanese por...