Sunday, August 4, 2024

Getting Too Comfortable

"Oh... hey Megan." I said, breaking my rhythm of jackhammering Dana's pussy. My delicious musk still filled her living room and I could feel myself leaking onto the couch.

"Ugh. Just... get it out of your system." Megan said back. "Dinner's in a few hours."

I went back to the dildo sandwiched inside my throbbing cunt.

They'd found each other on one of those Instagram roommate groups. Megan thought Dana would be chill and different with all her pics of tapestries and crystals. Different from our strict parents. Well, it turned out Dana was a "free-spirit" in the sense that she would never clean up after herself and smoke weed constantly, stinking up the place. She constantly brought random guys back too, keeping Megan up late with her moans.

Our parents were flying out to visit Megan for the first time this school year. When Megan told Dana she really needed her to clean up, just this once, and not smoke in the house, she wouldn't agree. So, Megan had to take desperate measures.

That's when she found Possession.com.

She called me later that night.

"You're saying there's a way to possess your hot crazy roommate?" I said in disbelief. "And you are actively encouraging me to do it?"

"Yeah. I told mom and dad she was a Pre-Law student that mostly keeps to herself. Definitely not a pothead or a slut. Plus, I promised they could have a nice dinner with her." She continued. "I'll pay for you to possess her for a whole day so I can clean the place and you can get used to her body."

So that's how I found myself landing in Dana's body, across the country, as soon as my parents boarded their flight. 

"How do I look, Sis?"

"Jeez, she's actually pretty cute when she's not being such a massive bitch."

I agreed. I didn't realize I'd been staring down at Dana's tits until my long hair fell down into my view.

"You gonna keep staring or are you gonna grab them?" Megan said.

"Huh?"

"I need you to get it out of your system so you're not on edge during dinner. By the way, you should masturbate once we get home."

"You want me to masturbate? As Dana? I thought I was gonna have to sneak it. This is awesome!"

"Yeah, I mean, otherwise it's all you're gonna be thinking about. Plus I know you'd probably just run off and do it anyway."

I wasn't listening. I yanked down my top and started massaging my new tits.

"Jeez Bailey, not here!" Megan said. 

While Megan cleaned up her apartment, I went into Dana's room to get acquainted with my new body. It was disheveled. Crystals and tapestries with what I thought were astrological symbols were everywhere. According to Megan, the room reeked of weed, but I couldn't smell it. I guess Dana's nose was used to it.

I fumbled through her things, finding a ton of nice clothes. For someone so sloppy, Dana had some nice things. Most of them had a artsy, hippie kind of vibe. It fit Megan's description of her.

She also had a ton of sex toys in her top drawer. Dildos and vibrators galore. Didn't realize Dana was such a horny bitch!

I tried on some different clothes, stopping only to stare at my reflection.

"I'm actually my sister's smoking hot roommate."

The sight of myself was making me feel horny again. I only realized how horny when I felt some liquid dripping down my leg. Well, I had her body to myself so I went to town.

"I'm going to the airport to pick up mom and dad." Megan shouted. "All I ask is that Dana is wearing something decent and not masturbating when I get back."

That was going to be a hard promise to make. Unlike masturbating as a guy, my orgasms in Dana had only made me hornier. How could I focus on dinner knowing that there was a dildo in Dana's room that could have me on cloud nine!

Once my parents arrived, things went well. Megan was worried that they would smell pot, or see into Dana's messy room, but it seemed like they didn't notice anything amiss. I made up a few fake stories about philosophy classes. It was going perfect. Nice and boring, just like Megan had hoped.

I decided to make dinner a bit more interesting. Right before we were about to sit down for dinner, I slipped away. From Dana's drawer of sex toys I found some vibrating balls. Smirking, I sat down, stuffing them into my pussy.

When I went back out to join my family at the table, I was grinning ear to ear. The balls were vibrating inside me and lighting me up with pleasure. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and poked out of the thin dress I was wearing.

While we chatted, I crossed my legs in ecstasy. My eyes rolled back into my head. 

"Everything okay, Dana?" My mom asked. Megan stared daggers at me. 

"I'm gr...great!" I said, stopping as an orgasm washed over me at the table.

I was able to keep enough composure to have four more orgasms during the dinner. It definitely made my parents' discussion of politics a lot more palatable.

"It was nice meeting you, Dana. Megan and I are going to walk off some of these calories, if you'd like to join us." My mom said.

"All good, I'll just stay." I don't think I would have made it more than ten feet with these balls whirring around inside me.

I went to "my" room, finally popping out the buzzing balls. 

But my pussy was still craving more.

So when I saw my dad stepping out of Megan's room, I pounced. He protested initially, but this body proved irresistible. Especially after I started sucking his cock, looking deep into his soul with my new dark eyes.

Before long, we were going at it on the couch. He slammed into me again and again while I toyed with my clit. I grabbed my tits, loving that they were mine and that I could.

It was all so wrong, but that made it even hotter.

2 comments:

  1. Anyone notice that Dana might not have been acting like herself for most of the semester? Leave a review of what you did in Dana and I might add it to the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can you please make a story where a before a guys trip a man’s wife has her body possessed by his best friend who shows up to the guys only trip to act sultry and expose his body and embarrass his friend as payback.

    ReplyDelete

Soul Swapping Seduction

Morris had always been the meticulous one, his nose buried in books, while Jimmy was the type to flit through life like a butterfly, to...