Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Bodyhopper Saga 3

Part 2

After Benji dropped me off at my place in the suburbs, I couldn't get my mind off of what had just happened. I had just learned I am a "bodyhopper", someone with the power to enter and hijack someone else's body. Now that I knew I had the power, sitting alone at home seemed so boring. So I decided to go for a walk.

As I strolled through my neighborhood, I passed a number of people. A studious, bookworm looking girl with some earbuds in who wouldn't have been half bad with her glasses off, a busy looking businessman jabbering away on the phone, and a middle aged woman who was slightly pudgy but sported some huge knockers. Each of them leading their own, individual, private lives. But thanks to my new power, I could push my way into them and feel what they felt at any moment.

Turning the corner back to my place, I came across the Saunders' house. I saw the oldest girl, Missy, kissing her boyfriend goodbye in a large pickup truck. She had always been cute and now that she was in college she had started to become pretty popular among the local guys. She stepped out and walked toward the house, looking back at me for a second without acknowledging me before heading in.

Despite her seeing me around the neighborhood for months, she still couldn't even spare the time for a simple "hello". Just because she had a cute face with piercing eyes didn't put her above me. So, maybe acting brashly, I stopped what I was doing and turned towards her front door. I needed to put her in her place. If I had a little fun while doing it, that wouldn't hurt either.

Ringing the doorbell, I waited for a second before she arrived to answer. As soon as she opened it, I dove and hopped her.

I felt myself pouring down her throat before regaining some sensation. First her feet, then her legs, torso, tits and face. Before long, my eyes opened and I stared out into the empty street.

My immediate reaction was how light and airy I felt. I jumped up and down once or twice, just to test it. I bent down, unrestricted by the lack of muscle mass and placing my hands flat on the ground with zero resistance. Missy's body was tiny, and now I was too. Even though I had weighed around 200 pounds as a guy, I was now inside a girl who weighed around 100 with nothing feeling off. I still wasn't sure how this bodyhopper stuff worked.

Enough messing around. I bounced up the stairs to what my new memories told me was Missy's room. I threw off her dress, leaving only a pair of damp red panties remaining. "Not sure if that's from me or you, girl" I thought to myself.

I finally took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was tiny, perky, and cute as a button. I loved the way my stolen face smiled back at me. Missy's body was super thin and had the small tits to match. Giving them a squeeze, I quickly realized there wasn't much there and was just pulling and tugging at the nipples more than anything else, which sent a warm shock across my teenage frame.

I decided to play a little dress up and see what all the fuss was about. It turned out, with smaller tits Missy had a bunch more options. Most of her outfits were fine without a bra, since they were too small to sag and bounce wildly. Her bras were small, honestly comically so compared to what I had gotten used to. Looking myself deep in Missy's eyes, I made a smoldering face which she used to drive the guys wild. Made sense, since I was a guy and it was driving me wild.

I couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to work on this dripping snatch. Jackie had taught me what the female anatomy was capable of doing, and now equipped with a fresh pussy, I was ready to go again. Reaching down, I knew just where to go as I tapped my clit to get things started.

Unexpectedly, Missy's memory popped into my head. "Heh." I chuckled to myself as I leaned to reach under her bed and grab a bullet vibrator. I used my mouth to wet it, just as she would have, before rubbing it up and down my folds. When it was as wet as I was, I stuffed it ridge by ridge into my canal. Each increase in power unlocked a new wave of pleasure, and it wasn't long before I was clamping and twisting my tits to push me closer to an orgasm.

"Ahhh AAHHH" I sighed as I felt the euphoria reach a peak. It seemed younger bodies are hornier, as the pleasure from cumming in Missy was one of the most powerful I'd ever felt.

"Wish I had more to grab." I said to myself as I slapped the underside of my boobs. "Bigger tits would so have made this ten times better."

Grinning, I grabbed Missy's phone in my tiny manicured hands. Finding a number that said "babe" with a bunch of heart emojis, I sent a text.

"Come over, I'm so horny and I need you in me nowwww"

The reply came just as fast.

"I don't know what's gotten into you babe but I think I like it" He responded.

If only he knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Far the Rabbit Hole Goes

Same concept as this. And this. "Dude, you're not gonna believe what happened," said Marcus, his voice excited a...