Friday, September 22, 2023

Spring Broken 1

As I bounced on the dick of the man I just met, waves of pleasure crashed over me. I knew it was going to be a good spring break.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My name's David. I'm a normal college student. I'm just looking for a good time. And for me, that means women. I've always been one to get super strong crushes, even if the girl in question is disgusted by me. And unfortunately, that happens a lot. 

I had tons of acne as a kid, and because of that my face is dotted with pockmarks and scars. And for that reason, or my low confidence, I just can't seem to find a girl. Every girl I ask out comes up with an excuse, and it seems like I'm doomed to be forever alone. 

I see other guys in relationships, or just having sex with random girls they meet at the club, and I get jealous. I just wish I knew what it would be like to be wanted for once.

The feeling of loneliness only got ten times worse when spring break rolled around each year. All the popular guys and girls formed groups and went to some exotic destination to get fucked up and get fucked. Of course, I was never invited or included.

So that Friday night after class, when most students had left or gone home, I was moping in my room and looking for some jerk-off material. I was on 4chan when I saw a crazy post. Apparently, they had found a site where you could literally take over and possess the body of another person - possession.com.

Browsing around, it seemed way too good to be true. They had nearby women, including a cute girl from down the hall and my PoliSci TA. But I wanted something different. Something exotic like those popular kids were getting on their spring break trips. 

So I changed my location of interest. Cancun, Mexico. There were a mixed bag of natives and tourists. One caught my eye. Beautiful face, swinging hips, and a fiery expression on her face.


Body Description

Name: Camila Melendez
Age: 28 Years
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110 pounds
Times Possessed: 2
Breast Size: 32D. Pierced left nipple.
Occupation: Hostess at Pura Vista resort.
Relationship History: Engaged to long-term boyfriend.
Sexual History: 8 partners.
Personality: Loud and Strong-willed. Often gets into arguments when she doesn't get her way.
Libido: High. Has sex constantly with her fiance.
Responsiveness: Moderate. Takes a bit to warm up and often cannot finish before her partner.
Cost: $$$

Image Gallery





































Reviews

I know most people frequent this website to use and abuse bodies, but I'm an archeological researcher who likes to visit places while blending in as a local. I could have chosen a cheaper host, but I've learned being an attractive woman can open doors. Camila let me learn more about Mayan civilization than I ever could from a textbook. It was weird learning to pee sitting down, but a worthwhile trade. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I did flash her breasts to a guard so he would let me enter some of the ruins. Thank you Camila!

I can't believe the last person was such a little bitch with her body. I could only afford 30 minutes; long distance possessions aren't cheap. I kinda fucked up because this body is from Mexico and mainly speaks Spanish outside the resort. Her fiance came in and I couldn't understand a damn thing. I just whipped out her tits and he short circuited. I was pretty surprised how willing I was to suck him off before hopping on his dick. It was like heaven. For 30 seconds. Her husband pulled out and came on me. It was fun but somebody needs to come really put this body through its paces.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true. Could it really be possible to be someone else? The idea seemed so intoxicating. Plus, Camila's body was so sexy I would at least have access to a pair of tits. Even if I wasn't into guys the constant attention would be a welcome change. But, I was open to experimenting. If a dick made me feel good, then I'd stick one up her pussy. I was sure there would be plenty of college girls willing to cut loose and lez out too.

At the bottom of the screen was a button that said: 10 minute free trial

Thinking why not, I clicked the button, and my world spun.


Ten minutes later, my doubts were gone. I had fondled the woman of my dreams - and the key to my sex and booze filled Mexican spring break. A quick touch of her clit was exhilarating. I had to go back. The only evidence was a selfie I took from her phone and texted to myself. 



I was still horny, and I had left her body pretty worked up too. I decided to go all out for spring break. This might be my one chance before this site gets pulled down as illegal or something. I set a possession for the whole weekend, with memories included so I could pass as her and speak Spanish. I didn't plan to use those for anything other than knowing who to ask for sex and how. I was going to be a whole new person - literally - this spring break. 

I took a deep breath and clicked possess.

I could only have imagined the sex filled days that would follow.

To be continued in Part 2...

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeee, I love It, continue with this way writing fantastic stories

    ReplyDelete

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...