Thursday, June 15, 2023

Timeshare Girl

Looking deep into the eyes of my bombshell reflection only multiplied the pleasure I received from my little pussy getting pounded. Some Jessica time was exactly what I needed after a long week in the lab. Before long, I felt electricity erupt through me, and I collapsed on top of the plush breasts I was now equipped with.

This body? It's not mine. It belongs to a college girl named Jessica. I'm Devon, a brain researcher and a bit of a biohacker. A pretty good one too. After some friends and I discovered technology which could overwrite someone's brainwaves with another person's, we had the idea of using it to take over the body of someone young and sexy.

We knew we wanted a young rich girl with a cushy life for us to vacation in. They get everything handed to them, can have sex whenever, and the orgasms are supposed to be ten times better. Jessica here was the first to respond to a fake internship offer we set up. She fit the bill for sure. Trust fund, blonde hair, big boobs. We convinced her to get the chip installed by saying it was an experiment to use the brain to control a computer. Except she was the one to be controlled, not do the controlling.

From there, we could jump into Jessica's body anytime. My two colleagues and I had a great time that summer, fucking Jessica while learning how good it feels to be fucked.

We perfected the system before sending her back to UCLA for the semester. Things took a turn, though, when her friends started to notice she wasn't acting herself after we brought back 5 guys to her apartment in the first two weeks. Jessica had also scheduled an appointment with a doctor to figure out she would black out and wake up post-orgasmic almost every day. So, we decided to double down.

We posted on the dark web. The offer was to use Jessica as a "timeshare girl", where everyone in the group would get her body for a fraction of the time, leaving her always occupied. We sold membership off to the highest bidders. An elderly man, a middle eastern oil tycoon, and a 50 year old banker were among the seven slots we sold, leaving me and my two buddies with the others.

Today, I had Jessica from 2:00-6:00 PM. When I got in, she was on the toilet. I relaxed my muscles, reacclimating myself to my new equipment and emptying her bladder.

The next thing I did was try something John the banker had reccommended: rubbing Jessica's pussy on the corner of her bed to get off. He was right, and I was able to get a great angle of attack on my clit, getting me to orgasm #1 for the day.

I was interested in getting fucked, so I pulled up her tinder as I ate dinner. She had it so easy, there were hundreds of matches that said things like "hey gorgeous" or "I would do anything to see you naked". I messaged the hottest one and told him to come over.

I sent a message out to the group saying I was about to get fucked as Jessica. "Lucky bitch! Wish that was me right now." one of the members said. "Don't leave her pussy so sore this time. I'm up next." Bruce, the elderly man, added.

"Have fun thinking about this little lady getting smashed tonight!" I sent out to the group before I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey big boy." I said as I opened the door. "Let's skip the small talk. I've got somewhere to be soon so just take your pants off and fuck me." "Never had that happen before, but I'm not complaining." The guy said. "I'm not like other girls." I responded.

I was able to fuck my way to two more orgasms. Hearing how Jessica moaned when his dick hit my G spot caused a positive feedback loop of pleasure that made her body heaven to wear.

I looked over at the clock on the wall. Almost 6. "Alright Justin, Joseph, Jeff, whatever you're name is. You've gotta go."

"Ummm ok?" He replied in shock. "I'll call you?"

"Sure, just don't be surprised if I don't remember most of this." I said. "Was I that bad?" He asked. I walked up to him and wrapped my female body around him. "It's not that." I said, staring into his eyes. "Let's just say something's gotten into me today."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...