Friday, June 16, 2023

French Possession

Pauline was the new french exchange student in my class. I was totally obsessed with her. She had this unique way of dressing that wasn't like the other girls. On top of that, her body was incredible. It was tough to tell under the thick sweaters and loose button-ups that she wore, but I could just see the outlines of her braless tits jumping up and down with every step. Her accent was such a turn-on, and I would get a boner every time she answered a question in class.

So one day, I mustered up the courage to ask her out. I was a pretty big nerd and had never gotten any attention from girls before, but I figured she was just too cute that I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by.

"Hey Pauline, uhh, well, I don't know how to say this but..." I stammered.

"Oui?" She responded.

"I was wondering, uhh, if you wanted to maybe go out with me Saturday night?" I asked, and looked deep into her eyes.

She just reached her hand up to cover her mouth and giggle. I had my hands in my pockets, my heart thumping as I awaited an answer.

"Hey look! Anderson has a boner!" I heard one of the jocks yell. I felt horrible as I ran away to hide in the band room until lunch ended.

That night, I was stewing in my room. I hated the amount of power that girls like Pauline held, while I couldn't do anything to improve my social status. No matter how much I tried, I could never see her naked or feel her delicious skin brush over mine. Unless I was her.

I fired up my computer and loaded up possession.com. I had only ever been on here once before, but I had found it a bit too unethical for my tastes. Maybe it was just today's events, but I was willing to do something drastic.

I typed in her name, and boom. She was available. She had a detailed profile listed that spilled all the juicy details of her life before trying it on for size.

Name: Pauline Sorinot
Age: 18 Years
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125 pounds
Times Possessed: 4
Breast Size: 30DD.
Hometown: Toulouse, France
Occupation: High school student. On exchange and currently studying in America.
Relationship History: Currently single. Enjoys casual sex with multiple partners.
Sexual History: 7 partners, all male. Reaches orgasm from masturbation much easier than from sex.
Personality: Elitist but fun-loving. Places high importance on social status. Frequents bars and clubs.
Libido: High. Needs orgasms daily to keep hormones at bay. Averages 3 orgasms per session with a 4 minute minimum time to orgasm.
Responsiveness: High. Nipples extremely sensitive. Prefers clitoral to vaginal stimulation.
Special Features: Fluent in french.
Cost: $$$

Photo gallery:

I couldn't believe I hadn't checked this out before. There were pictures of my biggest crush ever with tits out and pussy wide open for anyone to see. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I felt my hair stand on end. Not only could I see them, but the opportunity was there for me to get inside her body and play with it to my heart's content. My mind was made up, but scrolling on I found some reviews.

Pauline was a student of mine last semester. She wasn't as popular as some of the other girls, but I knew she was absolutely stacked after taking a look at her instagram. So I decided to call in sick one day and try her life on for size. It was surreal walking around school in the clothes of an 18 year old girl and getting checked out by everyone. Not wanting to wait until I got home, I was able to get off in class by repeatedly pulling up my panties so they slid against my clit. After getting so wet I could feel my thighs sticking together, I faked some broken english and pulled one of the jocks behind the bleachers to fuck me senseless. 5 stars, will come back soon!

I'm retired and more or less spend what money I have less possessing girls. I've tried all kinds of girls. Black, white, pudgy, tiny, tall, short and everything in between. With Pauline, I was searching for something I'd never had before - a tits only orgasm. I heard her tits were off the charts in terms of sensitivity, so I knew she was worth spending a day in to try it. It works. Her tits are like firecrackers, and you won't be able to stop squeezing. The trick for the tits orgasm is to start light, just teasing her nipples and light squeezes, then slowly build up until you feel like you're twisting so hard her nipple might come clear off. By the way, make sure you fake a french accent while in there if you don't buy memories. Her host family was shocked when I talked normally!

Used my 10 minute free trial on Pauline to use her memories to do my French homework. I heard about some guys taking over their Spanish teacher to do the same, so I figured why not. Once inside, I knew getting any work done was a pipe dream. I took some awesome photos to beat off to later. Still some of my favorites, since I know that cute girl is hiding a guy inside. Hopefully will be able to afford a longer trip one day, but for right now I'm all set with the pics I took.

At this point there was no turning back. I punched in my credit card details and pulled the onscreen slider for a one hour possession.

As soon as I pushed down and clicked, I found myself staring out into a marble filled bathroom. My gasps for air were feminine and higher pitch, an indication that the possession had worked. My head spun until I caught my new reflection, that of Pauline, in the full length mirror.

Looking down, I saw that Pauline's tits were out. Perfect for me, since I now had easy access to them. They were soft, sensitive, and a dream to touch. I'm not exaggerating when I say touching them felt as good as rubbing my dick. I kept up with the teasing until I was an absolute waterfall downstairs.

Now that I was my crush, I couldn't be rejected. Her tits were my tits, and I could touch them with no questions asked. She wouldn't have thought twice about me, but now she could give me all the attention I deserved. I got started on my exploration of Pauline's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possession.com Free Trial 5

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5  Bob landed in Kelly's light body in the middle of her sorority. And, desi...