Saturday, June 10, 2023

Spanish Teacher Takeover 1

"Tommy, Connor can you stay for a moment after class please" My Spanish teacher Señora Martinez called at us as we were about to leave. We doubled back and stopped in front of her desk.

"Hey guys, so I need to talk to you about your grades. If you don't get a B or better on this final project, you're going to fail this class. I think what would be best..." I zoned out as I kept staring at her. Despite being a middle aged woman, Señora Martinez was still really hot. I mean no wonder I was failing. My eyes trailed down to her tits. Damn, I really wanted to take a good look at them, or even give them a firm squeeze, but I knew that would never happen.

"Do you both understand?" She asked. We quickly nodded and left the room.

Connor called me later that night to get started on the group project. "How the fuck are we going to pass this class?" I asked. "There's no way in hell I'm repeating Señora Martinez's class. She's a total bitch!"

"I didn't want to have to do this. But we might not have a choice." Connor said. "What do you mean man?" I responded as I heard a ping in my inbox. I looked on with interest as I saw a link to a site called "Possession.com"

There were a few rows of people, each with a name and a rating out of 5 stars below them. At the top of the screen was a search bar. I followed Connor's instructions and quickly typed "Maria Martinez" and hit enter. At the top was a profile with a picture of someone who looked exactly like Señora Martinez.

"What is this man? Are we gonna hire Señora Martinez to do our work for us?" I asked him. "Don't think I'm crazy when I say this. But this website will actually let you possess someone. Like physically control their body, from the inside" Connor replied. I looked toward him with shock.

"I've seen sites like this before. It's probably total bullshit!" I said to him, half laughing. "No dude." He responded. "It's 100% legit. You know Kelly Fox? The super hot Instagram model? Well, I've actually been IN her. Take a look at Señora Martinez's profile if you still don't believe me."

As I scrolled, I saw pictures of Señora Martinez. They started tame, just her sitting around the house. But my jaw dropped by the time I started moving toward the end.

There were multiple pictures of Señora Martinez, posing in lingerie with a lewd smile on her face. Way different than the stuffy and uptight teacher I knew from class. Her tits were almost visible. I wish I could see them! I thought to myself as I lingered. But my wish was granted as I scrolled on.

Señora Martinez was there, posing tits out for all to see. I felt a stiffening in my pants as I scrolled on.

"Even if this is true" I told Connor, "How does this help our grade?" "Well, the site has an option which allows you to access the memories of the person that gets possessed. If one of us were to possess her, we could use her knowledge of Spanish to do the project in like 10 minutes!" He replied excitedly.

I scrolled on to the personal information section. Every detail of Señora Martinez's life was there.

Name: Maria Ana Martinez-Rios
Age: 35 Years
Height: 5'5
Breast Size: 36 DDD
Occupation: Spanish Teacher at Two Rivers High School.
Relationship History: Married but husband often travels during the week.
Sexual History: 3 partners. All Male.
Wealth: Comfortable.
Personality: Traditional belief system. Strict rule follower. Enjoys holding power over her students.
Libido: High. Masturbates regularly when husband is away.
Responsiveness: Moderate. Prefers penetration to clitoral stimulation but can orgasm from both.
Skills included with Memory Package: Spanish. Native level fluency.

Below there were some reviews. From the looks of it, a number of people had already been inside Señora Martinez.

Maria's body is amazing and well worth the high price tag. I took her over while she was teaching one of her classes and put the nerdiest looking kid in charge. I walked over to the teacher's only bathroom and immediately took off her shirt and bra. Her tits are immaculate. A handful would be an understatement. Best 30 minutes of my life!!

I shuddered as I remembered that class. Señora Martinez immediately switched to English and wasn't able to understand anything we said or did. She told Karen Jones to take us through the exercises for that day and unexpectedly walked out of the classroom. She showed up 30 minutes later with her hair messed up and told everyone sorry for being late. I was so confused! I continued on as I read some more reviews.

Being Señora Martinez was fucking crazy. I mean, I stared at her tits all year and needed to play with them just once before graduation. I fingered myself to some crazy orgasms but it wasn't enough. Señora Martinez's body made me super cock hungry! I had to buy an extra day so her husband could come back and fuck me senseless. He thought it was so unlike her when I told him to fuck me in her classroom. How would he have known one of her students was wearing her like a puppet! Recording attached ;)

The review linked to a private folder on a filesharing website. Opening it up, I saw Señora Martinez riding a cock with her eyes screwed shut. She grabbed generous handfuls of her tits, almost like she was feeling them for the first time.

There was one final review below.

I decided to spend a week in the body of a local MILF. Maria's body totally fits the bill. Huge knockers and a face that screams "Fuck me". It was a joke how easy it was to pick up guys from the bar. "The memories package is absolutely necessary for longer stays. I don't know a lick of Spanish but I taught her class like it was nothing. Plus, I instantly knew how to put on a bra and find my G-Spot. Definitely worth the upcharge.

At the bottom was a little button that said POSSESS. There were a bunch of options and toggles that seemed to change the price. I made a mental note of how to find the images of Señora Martinez for a masturbation session later. But first I needed to pass Spanish.

"Ok Connor, I believe you" I said. " Nice!" He replied. "So if we do this, how much will it be?" "Well, we definitely need the memories. I figured we'd need at least one hour with her knowledge to get the project done." That puts the total at ... $750."

"Holy SHIT that's a lot." I yelled. "Well, if we pool our money, it won't be so bad. That's why I asked you to get involved" Connor said. "Also, whoever doesn't possess her can go to her house and help the one in her body with the project! That way we can get the work done sooner and actually bring materials in and out."

"So who's gonna possess her?" I said. Connor replied: "Well, I was gonna leave that up to you ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...