Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Bodyhopper Saga

I looked down between my stolen tits and felt the dildo slam into the pussy I'm borrowing from my boss's secretary. Twelve hours ago, I would have never thought this was possible. That's when I learned I was a bodyhopper.

It all started when I heard my boss's busty secretary, Jackie speaking to me in a male voice. When I noticed something was off, she took me in an empty office and explained everything to me.

"Alright, so you've never hopped before?" He said. "Uh no? What's hopping." I replied. This should be fun..." Jackie said.

She sat down, spreading her legs in a super unladylike way. "Well kid, this is your lucky day. I might look like Jackie, but I'm not her. I'm actually a 42 year old man named Ken. I have the power to take over people's bodies by jumping into them. And after you have sex with a hopper, you'll be able to too."

Jackie started stripping off her clothes. "Well, let's get you initiated boy!" She said. "Ever wanted to feel these tits? Ken asked, sticking out and stroking Jackie's tits. "Well, you could be feeling them with her own hands in about 10 minutes! How does that sound?"

"Can you do anything about the voice?" I said. "Ok. Ahem!" Ken cleared his throat. "This better?" He asked in Jackie's voice. "Other hoppers can hear our normal voice, but to regular people it just sounds like the host body. With a little concentration, we can make it sound like the host to other hoppers too."

Ken came over to me and started to stroke my cock through my work pants. "Yeah... there we go." He moaned. "I was gonna fuck your asshole boss, but I think I can manage with you." He rubbed his Jackie tits all over my bare chest.

"Alright. Enough with the foreplay. I've got to catch a ride in the slut from HR before she gets off." Ken pushed me down onto the floor, and unzipped my pants with his hands. After a few expert strokes, he lined up his pussy lips with my dick and started riding.

I'm not sure if it was his experience in women, or Jackie's muscle memory, but Ken was an absolute champ at riding cock. "Oh yeah. this bitch is such a nympho. Her head rushes are great." He managed to say in between moans.

After going at it for about a minute, I couldn't take it any longer, and shot my load into Ken's pussy. He hadn't cum yet, and vigorously ground his ass against my deflating cock, chasing the pleasure until it just slipped out.

"Well, you're gonna have to work on that kid. Hopefully being inside of bitches will show you just how bad it feels to be getting your pussy pounded but just miss out on the big O."

"Alright. Got a slut to catch." He said as Jackie's body keeled over like it was about to vomit. Instead of puke, a brownish grayish flesh colored liquid poured out, which rapidly shaped into a solid. It formed into a balding, overweight man. "Hey, Ken here. Nice to meet you in the flesh, so to speak, hahaha." Jackie's nude body fell to the side, unconscious.

"Give me your clothes." He said. "What, fuck no!" I replied. "What am I gonna wear?"

"Her!" He said. "If not, I could always hop back in her and tell your boss you made a pass at "Jackie" in the hallway." "Alright, fine. How do I do this?" I asked. "Just lean forward and look into her mouth and imagine yourself pouring in. Should be easy because she's out."

I stepped towards Jackie's body. Even though I had seen Ken do it, it seemed weird. I pulled her mouth open, and leaned forward. Instead of falling over, I felt myself shrinking, liquifying and pouring in. Soon, I could feel feet wearing high heeled shoes. I felt legs, limber and muscular, come under my control. I felt a jolt as my brain wired itself for the first time to a pussy. Soon, I felt two lumps falling off the side of my chest and long hair pouring over them. Then, my eyes slammed open as I came to.

"You there kid?" I saw Ken pulling his belt through my pants as he slid them on. Sitting up, I was in shock at the sensations assaulting my body. My whole sense of propioception was off, and each movement felt awkward.

"Mind telling me where I can get to the hot bitch from HR? Use her memories." Ken added. "I can do that?" "Yep, you just gotta try to remember it like it's your own memories and it should come to you."

Suddenly, I knew. "Go to the seventh floor, third door on the right past the elevators." I picked up the pants and "remembered" Jackie putting on panties and jeans. Soon, I was pulling the pants over my newly acquired fat ass. Looking in the mirror was a fucking trip. Jackie followed my every command. Not only that, I felt what she felt as I rubbed my red painted nails all over my skin.

"Headed out kid. I reccomend trying her pussy out. Pretty strong compared to most. You don't see tits like that everyday either. Well, see ya soon!"

Ken left the door and slammed it shut. The reality of the situation set in. I was in a hot woman's body. I had to check it out.

I zipped home in her car and instantly pulled her pants down. Taking a finger, I sighed, lifted my eyebrows and said: "Here goes nothing." As I dipped it into my new pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I couldn't help but say at the feeling. One thing led to another, and soon I was in a full out masturbation session. I thanked God for giving me these powers. Now, I was free from my stupid 9 to 5, and could travel the world hopping from body to body. But first, time to enjoy this pussy.

Josephine Jackson rubs her pussy Josephine Jackson dildo pussy orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Far the Rabbit Hole Goes

Same concept as this. And this. "Dude, you're not gonna believe what happened," said Marcus, his voice excited a...