Sunday, May 19, 2024

A Mile in Maya's Shoes

"Dude you got Maya! What the fuck! It should have been me!" My friend Damien griped at the news.

My high school had made swap class a mandatory requirement for all graduating seniors. Instead of the old way, with students swapping with other students, our school had shelled out for the "first-person" dolls. They were super pricey, but after the principal found the teacher who had swapped with his daughter in a janitor's closet three fingers deep in her pussy a few years back he decided it would be worth the cost.

The dolls came in all shapes and sizes. They were meant to represent a real high school class. Nerdy guys with pimples and glasses, athletic girls who were six foot tall, overweight ones who were twenty stone. But maybe, since the company was originally founded as "first-person female" and intended for guys who wanted to try on life as a super hot girl, the hot, "popular" girl in the class was really fucking hot.

That was Maya.

Absolute cannons of breasts on a thin, tan frame. Dark hair poured down her face and framed deep green eyes. 

"Are you gonna sell pics? You're gonna be rich man! You HAVE to send me some." Damien asked. He'd been assigned Shruti, a short, plain Indian girl who had no tits to speak of.

"Sure man. I'll send you some." I replied. 

Since they were dolls, they were reused every time a new batch of kids took swap class. It only started once the school bought the dolls around my sophomore year after the whole Sophie Miller in the janitor's closet incident. Every semester, you'd see the same faces running around. And invariably, there would always be some grinning high school senior walking around in Maya's frame.

You'd see Maya walking from class to class, some semesters wearing next to nothing. A crowd of guys (and guys turned girls) would surround her, hoping that the lottery winner in Maya would deign to flash a breast. 

Often, they would. 

Dillon, a kid two years above me was the first in Maya. He started off selling pics, then started going in the maintenance shed after school and letting people fondle his tits - 100 bucks a minute. I remember Damien begging him to let him do half the time for half the cost.

Over the years someone had started a photo album of Maya. Photos of her, photos in her.

When I got the news I'd be in Maya my heart skipped a beat. I'd had a crush on her since I'd first laid eyes on her. Hell, every guy did. I was stoked. Free access to those tits for a whole three months.

Our homework for swap class was to read up on the bodies we'd be wearing. The first-person company had designed a curriculum to go with the bodies and every one had a write-up.

Your Guide to Maya

Welcome to First-Person Company's Swap Class!

You are about to embark on a unique and transformative journey by inhabiting the body of Maya Volkova. This experience is designed to help you understand and challenge gender stereotypes from a first-person perspective. Here is what you need to know about Maya and what to expect during your time in her body:

Physical Description: Maya Volkova is a strikingly attractive woman with dark hair, piercing green eyes, and a slender frame. She has prominent physical features, including large breasts, which may draw attention in various social settings. It is important to be aware of how these attributes influence interactions and perceptions.

What to Expect:

  1. Attention and Objectification:
    • You may notice increased attention from others, particularly due to Maya’s physical appearance. This attention can range from admiration to unwanted advances. Reflect on how this makes you feel and consider the impact of objectification on women.
  2. Perceptions and Assumptions:
    • People may make assumptions about Maya based on her appearance. Notice if you are treated differently in professional, social, or casual settings. This can provide insight into the stereotypes women face regularly.
  3. Social Interactions:
    • Engage in everyday activities such as shopping, commuting, and socializing. Observe how conversations and interactions differ from your usual experience. Pay attention to any condescension, over-familiarity, or patronizing attitudes.

What to Do:

  1. Practice Empathy:
    • Approach every situation with an open mind and empathy. Try to understand the experiences and feelings of women who deal with similar scenarios daily.
  2. Challenge Stereotypes:
    • Use this opportunity to challenge your own preconceived notions about women. Reflect on how societal standards and stereotypes influence behavior and attitudes.
  3. Communicate Respectfully:
    • Engage with others respectfully and assertively. Practice setting boundaries and see how they are received.

What Not to Do:

  1. Do Not Objectify:
    • Resist the urge to objectify yourself or others. Focus on personality, skills, and intelligence rather than physical appearance.
  2. Avoid Stereotypical Behavior:
    • Avoid perpetuating stereotypes through your actions or words. Be mindful of language that might reinforce gender biases.

Interaction with Classmates:

  1. Female Students in Male Bodies:
    • Engage with female classmates who are inhabiting male bodies. Pay attention to how they adapt to and navigate their experiences. Discuss openly how their perceptions and interactions differ from their usual ones.
    • Listen to their reflections on societal expectations and pressures of being perceived as male. Support each other in identifying and challenging gender norms from both perspectives.
  2. Interactions with Less Attractive Female Bodies:
    • Interact with classmates inhabiting bodies of women with different levels of perceived attractiveness. Observe how their experiences might differ from yours due to societal beauty standards.
    • Discuss the different types of attention and treatment they receive. Reflect together on how beauty standards influence interactions and work collaboratively to challenge these norms.
    • Do not fall into the common stereotype of believing beauty equates to social status.

Handling Unwanted Advances:

  1. Set Boundaries Firmly:
    • Maya's body is likely to attract some sexual attention while you occupy it. Treat this experience as an opportunity to learn.
    • If someone makes an unwanted sexual advance or inappropriate comment, firmly and clearly state that their behavior is unacceptable. Use assertive language to set boundaries.
  2. Report Inappropriate Behavior:
    • If a classmate asks to see Maya’s breasts or makes any similar inappropriate request, remind them that respect and consent are paramount, regardless of the temporary nature of the bodies.

Caring for Maya’s Body:

  1. Hair Care:
    • Maya has dark hair that requires regular maintenance. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner to keep her hair clean and soft. Brush it daily to prevent tangles and maintain its natural shine.
  2. Beauty Routine:
    • Apply a light moisturizer to keep her skin hydrated. If you choose to wear makeup, remove it thoroughly at the end of the day to prevent skin issues. Use sunscreen to protect her skin from UV damage.
  3. Feminine Hygiene:
    • Practice good hygiene by showering daily and using appropriate products for feminine care. Change sanitary products regularly during menstruation to maintain cleanliness and comfort.
  4. Caring for Large Breasts:
    • Maya's large breasts may be a big change from a male body. Ensure proper support by wearing a well-fitted bra. This will help prevent discomfort and maintain breast health. Regularly check for any signs of irritation or issues, and address them promptly. When exercising, use a sports bra for additional support.

Understanding Arousal and Self-Stimulation:

  1. Recognizing Arousal:
    • In Maya's body, arousal may feel different from what you are accustomed to. You might notice physical sensations such as increased sensitivity in erogenous zones, erect nipples, a feeling of warmth or tingling, and moisture in the vaginal area.
  2. Self-Stimulation for Maximum Pleasure:
    • All students are encouraged to explore their sexuality while inhabiting their new body. In Maya, many students feel inclined to explore themselves. This is not meant to be self-indulgent; rather it's meant to give a full experience while in another's body to appropriately foster understanding between people of all genders.
    • Begin by creating a comfortable and private environment where you can relax and focus on the sensations. Start with gentle touches and explore what feels good. You may find that areas such as the clitoris, inner thighs, breasts, and nipples are particularly sensitive.
    • Use slow, circular motions on the clitoris and gradually increase pressure and speed based on your comfort level. Experiment with different techniques, such as varying the rhythm and intensity, to discover what brings you the most pleasure.
    • Pay attention to your body's responses and adjust your approach accordingly. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to self-stimulate; it's about discovering what feels best for you in this body.
  3. Emotional and Psychological Aspects:
    • Be mindful of the emotional and psychological aspects of arousal. Feelings of vulnerability, curiosity, or even discomfort are normal. Embrace this opportunity to understand the complexities of female sexual arousal and use it as a learning experience.

Educational Topics:

  • Gender Stereotypes and Their Impact: Understand the harmful effects of stereotypes on both personal and professional lives.
  • Body Image and Self-Esteem: Learn about the pressures women face regarding body image and how it affects their self-esteem.
  • Empathy and Active Listening: Develop skills to better understand and support women’s experiences and challenges.
  • Respect and Equality: Explore ways to promote gender equality and respect in everyday interactions and broader societal contexts.

Conclusion: Embrace this opportunity to learn and grow. By experiencing life through Maya Volkova’s perspective and interacting with classmates in various bodies, you will gain valuable insights into the challenges and biases women face. Use this knowledge to foster greater understanding and contribute to a more inclusive and respectful society.

Enjoy your journey with Maya Volkova, and remember that this experience is a step towards a more empathetic and stereotype-free world!

The whole point of the class was allegedly to break stereotypes by walking a mile in someone else's shoes. But this all just seemed over the top. It definitely didn't seem like this was the experience most guys had in her body. If throwing teenage boys into their own wet dream was educational, I wasn't complaining. And what was all that about "self-stimulation"? Were they literally telling me to masturbate?

The day of the swap was nerve wracking beyond belief. We sat waiting in a classroom and students would get pulled back, one by one, then a seemingly different person would sit down in their seat.

Damien swapped first. The lanky, stick of a teenager stood up, walked back, only to be replaced by a five-foot flat indian girl. 

"This sucks dude!" Damien-in-Shruti said to me. "I can't even lift up my backpack in this body!"

Then my name was called.

I walked into the back, where the bodies were stored. On an array of beds laid tons of different people. Some were my classmates. Others I recognized as the bodies. Then, for the first time this semester, I saw Maya.

That body, that work of art, was where I was going. 

I was instructed to lay on a bed of my own. A metal helmet with tons of sensors was placed on my head. I felt a jolt, then nothing, then something. But that something was different.

"Can you sit up for me?" I heard.

I did, and the physical differences presented themselves all at once. I felt weight on my chest fall and be supported by a snugly fit bra. Hair fell down and into my eyes. I pushed it back with soft fingers capped with white-painted nails. 

Walking was a struggle. The legs were a different length than usual and I felt like I was waddling as I shuffled back to the door, my breasts bouncing with every step.

When I entered the classroom it was apparent - the students all stopped talking and fixed their eyes on me. I couldn't tell if it was jealousy, lust, a blend of the two or another emotion entirely that they were experiencing. But I felt great. It was intoxicating. Every move I made was studied closely by everyone.

"Dude! How does it feel!" Damien asked from the next desk over, still in Shruti's body.

"Pretty amazing so far". I responded, beaming a wide grin and taking a second to eye my own cleavage. I stared in the mirror and took in my beauty, my face, the massive tits resting on my chest.

"Oh my God, I think Shruti's pussy is getting wet or something. Just from staring at you! Isn't that awesome?" Damien asked, with no respect for decorum. 

"Dude, quiet down!" I said. Though all bets were off once we left, we could still get in trouble in the classroom. 

"Hey." I heard from behind me. It was Nina Walters, a girl known for being a loudmouth, still unswapped. 

"I'm swapping into Jack." Nina said. Jack was the athletic, muscular guy body. It was as close as you could have gotten to being the male equivalent of Maya. "You wear Maya well. The people in Maya and Jack dated one semester during swap class. What do you say - wanna be my girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes and looked forward. She was going to make an annoying Jack.

The rest of the day honestly felt like torture. I wanted nothing more than to fling my hands onto my chest and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. But, I couldn't. I was halfway through calculus when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I use the restroom?"

I accidentally pushed the men's room door halfway open before remembering to find the ladies room. After taking a seat in one of the stalls, I got my chance.

I took my hand and gently stroked in between my cleavage, letting the fingers caress the tops of my new bosom. I stuck the fingers deep inside, letting them feel the pressure the bra was pushing in with. Reaching my arm under them, I lifted. So weighty and full. I sighed, finally touching breasts. I took both my hands and placed them right on the tits. And I squeezed. I closed my eyes to savor it. The sensations were incredible. I had to slip my top and bra off and have a proper feel. 

I walked home with Damien. "This body sucks! It's so short this walk feels twice as long!"

"At least you don't have to carry all this." I gestured to my tits.

"Yeah, well you get to play with all that." He gestured back. "I've got nothing!" He pulled forward the front of his shirt and looked down. "Nothing!"

Damien looked at me and smiled. "What are you gonna play with first?" He asked. "If that was me, I'd buy some oil and grease up my jugs. I'd just stare at myself all day! Then, I'd finger myself nonstop. "

"You have a pussy right now too ya know." I reminded him.

"You know that's not the same!" He yelled at me as I walked into my place.

Finally. I was alone. Just me and Maya. I threw on her sweater and jogged upstairs before my parents could interrupt me. Plus, I had a feeling my dad would be ogling me, not something I wanted to think about.

Finally, time to really check out these tits. But I wanted to savor it.

Slowly, I let my hand pull up the bottom of my sweater, letting my tits come into view. Jesus Christ. They were massive, and from the looks of it, all natural. I couldn't help but smile as I knew they'd be mine for the next little while.

I took my hands and began to touch them fully. I took one in my hand, feeling its size. I pushed it up against my chest, in awe at just how much was there. I let my fingers play over the nipples.

Soon, I felt arousal return in a new form. I felt a warmth in my tummy which radiated to my head and groin made me feel so good inside. I reached a hand into my pants, removing it. It was caked with my own wetness, which I rubbed atop my new tits, making them shiny with my own juices.

I was spoiled for choice, rubbing up and down my tits, before switching to my pussy and back again. 

I felt my pussy begin to warm and tingle. I was about to turn my attention to it when I got a snapchat. It was from Damien. "You gotta send me some pics!!!"

Fine. As annoying as Damien could be he was still my friend. If the roles were reversed, I'd probably be doing the same. 

I threw on a sports bra first though. Damien would probably have been livestreaming himself masturbating by now, but I had to keep at least a semblance of modesty. I didn't want to be such a slut that I was sending nudes three hours after becoming a chick.

"Her tits are INSANE" Damien replied. "How is it carrying those things around?"

I decided to send a video to help him out.

"Holy shit... you are STACKED" He texted. "I know some people that would KILL for pics like that. Wanna make a quick buck?"

"Not yet... still breaking this body in" I responded.

"Hey man have you figured out how to work a pussy yet? Can't get mine off." Damien texted. 

I set my phone down. Didn't need to hear about Damien rummaging around Shruti's pussy. Plus, I had my own that was screaming to be touched. 

When I started, I made sure to hit record. 

I threw off clothes. Top, bra, pants. I flung my hands up onto my tits. Heaven. 

Maya's body felt as good as it looked. Each touch of her clit sent shocks through me, and her massive tits were so much fun to bobble and squeeze as I moved my fingers faster.

Before long, I felt her body erupt. My tits shook like an earthquake had hit them as my legs clapped together, forcing my fingers deeper inside myself. They moved uncontrollably as the tendrils of electricity wound themselves through my body, burning me for so long before leaving my body ever so slowly.

Three orgasms later, and I was hooked. The only thing that pulled me away was my parents calling me down for dinner. Even after, I told them I had homework to do and got right back to it. First-Person Female definitely just got lazy and repurposed a sex bot when they made Maya.

By the time I tired myself out at night, I'd generated enough spank material to fill three photo albums. This was only the first day in her body. What would I get up to next? 


1 comment:

Get out of my mom!

 "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MOM!" I yelled. Her body quickly covered up and smirked at me. "Sabrina? Shit. I guess the ...