Saturday, March 23, 2024

Possession.com Free Trial 4

Bob rubbed his Kelly pussy while he rammed the glass dildo in and out. His body was on fire, building, building, then it released. Waves of pleasure crashed around him, his legs spasming as he fell against the mattress, his tiny tits rubbing the sheets. As the orgasm subsided, the desire stayed. Bob sped back up, already feeling the next wave coming.

"Kelly, your pussy is heaven."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bob is a 40 year old software engineer. He used to be a miserable loner - until possession.com gave him a new lease on life. 

He'd taken over the bodies of a few women since his first experience, a free trial inside the body of a busty college girl named Vanessa. From inside her body, he'd gotten to grip some amazing tits, as well as feel the intoxicating want that all others had for him while inside. On top of that, he'd learned about the feel of a female orgasm. 

Later on, he revisited Vanessa and was greeted by one of her sorority sisters, Kelly. Well, at least her body. Inside was a man named Jeff, a frequent user of the site who had made Kelly one of his go-to bodies. At least according to him, her body had some of the best orgasms he'd tried. To Bob, it all seemed true when he planted Vanessa's tongue on Kelly's little clit and watched her burst into orgasm back to back to back to back.

So after going back to trying a few bodies, a redheaded teacher named Erin and a barista named Jenny, his mind kept wandering back to the day he spent at the sorority.

He wondered if Vanessa was open today. But - whoa! Her price had gotten out of hand. Apparently word about her body had made the rounds on the online forum and demand had skyrocketed. So the sorority was out of the question.

"What about Kelly?" Bob said to himself, looking up her name in the search bar. There she was, and her profile popped into view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Gallery

Body Description

Name: Kelly Rupp
Age: 22 Years
Height: 5'3
Weight: 108 pounds
Times Possessed: 8
Breast Size: 30A
Occupation: Student at Fresno State University. Member of the Gamma Gamma Phi Sorority.
Relationship History: Currently single, has 4 regular casual sex partners. Had 2 long term relationships in the past.
Sexual History: 31 partners. 3 Female.
Personality: Chatty and bubbly. Very emotional. Likes meeting new people.
Libido: High. Often sexually aroused and has sex with casual partners frequently.
Responsiveness: Very high. Reaches orgasm extremely easily and is capable of multiple orgasms in a session.

Image Gallery (scroll, click to read more)

Reviews
I lost fantasy football so I had to possess a girl and let all my friends fuck me. Since I lost, they got to pick, and they picked Kelly. As a straight guy, I thought it was going to be hell, but the second I felt a cock stuffed in her pussy my opinion changed. I fucked them all and loved it too. By the time I left, her hair was sticking to her sweaty body and full of cum. I told them it was part of the package to make me horny, but nah, having a pussy just feels that good. 

Kelly's body is insane. The most sensitive I've ever felt. Her tits might be small, and she might not have much of an ass, but that won't matter when all you're seeing is stars. Orgasms. Nonstop. Literally. Her memories told me she'd found a vibrator when digging through her roommate's drawers (nosy bitch) so I put it on her clit and fired it up. Didn't stop cumming til the RA knocked on her door and told her that the whole hall heard the moans! Her horny body got the best of me and I pulled him inside to join ;)

I'm christian and saving myself for marriage but I figured I wouldn't lose my virginity if I did it in someone else's body. Kelly's the campus slut and was always hooking up with random guys every weekend, so I figured it wouldn't be out of character if I hooked up while her. Sex is amazing by the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob was sold by the profile and the reviews. Vanessa had been fun, but it looked like Kelly was a great ride too.

 He queued up Kelly's body for the rest of the day, with memories. He clicked the POSSESS button, and the world shifted.
Expanded GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...