Sunday, November 26, 2023

Who Has it Better?

Ok, girls have it waaaayyy better." I moaned as I pulled the dildo out of my snatch. I knew my time was coming to an end, so I spent my last minute rubbing up and down my still tingling folds as her body hummed with afterglow. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Girls are just as horny as guys, maybe more! They're just way better at hiding it." My wife said as I scoffed in her direction.

When getting to know my wife, Melinda, everything was great. To me, she was a perfect little angel who was all mine. She treated me great, and there were never any secrets between us. Plus, the sex was great. Definitely a "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" situation. 


That's why, 6 months into our marriage, she shocked me by dropping the bombshell that she had been an OnlyFans girl back in 2023. 

"How come you never thought to tell me this?" I asked, confused and frustrated.

"I didn't think it was a big deal - you're telling me you thought I had never been with another man before?" Melinda replied.

"No, it's just... unexpected." I said. "I just thought we were close enough that you would feel comfortable telling me? I mean, I always knew you loved sex, but OnlyFans?" 

"Sorry babe, I should have brought it up sooner." She said. "You know how it is when you're young. I was just horny all the time!"

I scrunched my eyebrows, doubtful. "Ok, but guys are the ones always pushing for sex. So why do it? Were you short on cash?"

"Honey, no." Melinda replied, chuckling. She came up to me, giving me a kiss and putting an arm around me. "Girls are just as horny as guys, maybe more! They're just way better at hiding it."

"Let me make it up to you."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Melinda decided to make it up to me by showing me (along with some great sex).

The next day, she loaded me into the car. 

"Where are we going babe?" I asked.

"It's a surprise..." She said, smirking back at me.

When we pulled into a large warehouse on the outskirts of the city I knew what was going on. A sign on the outside read "Another Life". 

Another Life was one of those temporary swap facilities. Ever since body swap tech had been invented and popularized, it had become common for people happy with their own life, but in the mood for something new, to buy time from others who were in the mood to rent out their body.

"A swap facility? What are we doing here." I asked, wondering what Melinda had in store.

"Don't think girls are horny? A little time as one will help you get rid of that crazy idea." She said, opening the door.

Inside, a gorgeous middle aged woman was there to greet us.

"Hello, and welcome to Another Life, I'm Carl. How can I help you two today?" 

"Carl?" I said to myself.

"That's right!" She said, smiling knowingly. "I'm a guy in here. They let us sales professionals use bodies if they're free. Jennifer here is available for rent! I'm sure you don't mind looking at some eye candy while we chat."

"Definitely not." Melissa added, smiling, before looking at me and squeezing my arm. "Jennifer's great, but I want my hubby here in a nice young body."

"I'd be happy to help!" Carl/Jennifer replied. She lead us into a private room before pulling up some photos on the computer. 





































A smattering of teenage and early 20s girls appeared on the screen, clearly available for rent. It was like a menu for bodies.

"These are just some of the girls that are available." Carl started. "Any catching your eye?"

Melinda was entranced, clearly loving this. She leaned forward, examining the screen closely. 

"Well..." Melinda said. "Mercedes is model pretty, way too hot for his first time. We need a girl-next-door type. And no offense, but Vera is a little bigger than what I had in mind. That leaves Lila and Sabrina. Lila is definitely a cutie..."

"Sabrina."

Both Carl and Melinda looked over at me. "Ok! That settles it then. One trip into Sabrina's lovely form. Now let's figure out the details."

It wasn't cheap, but we decided on one hour in Sabrina. Carl assured me that I'd have full access to her form, and plenty of "toys" to choose from. 

"Ooh that sounds fun!" Melinda said looking in my direction. "Oh, wait. You'll be a girl though. You won't be horny enough to use them." She said, sarcastic and smiling.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I bet you don't last five minutes before you're begging for your pussy to be filled"

1 comment:

How Far the Rabbit Hole Goes

Same concept as this. And this. "Dude, you're not gonna believe what happened," said Marcus, his voice excited a...