Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Being my MILF Neighbor

 Everyone had heard the rumors.

Mrs. Santini, a woman who lived in my neighborhood (and was admittedly super hot) had been acting different.

Where before, she was soft spoken and reserved, speaking in her soft accent, people said that her personality had become overtly sexual almost overnight. Moans poured from her house, and she'd been seen flashing her tits or sneaking into back alleyways with people I knew from my senior class. 

But those were just rumors.

At least that was what I thought until I saw Gil, a big oaf of a bully, whip out a video in the parking lot of him fucking Mrs. Santini, her big tits flopping everywhere as her pussy got pounded.

With this, the rumors were all but confirmed. 

"How did you pull that off?" I asked him later, to the side.

"Because she saw my big dick and immediately dropped her pants. Duh." Gil responded.

I didn't really buy that, so I decided to do my own investigation. After school one day, I tailed Gil from a safe distance as he and his gang posted up outside of a shed attached to the woodshop classroom. Sneaking into the classroom, I listened through the cracked door. It seemed like a pair of footsteps were approaching. 

"Is this the spot?" I immediately recognized the voice as Toby, another less than savory character who moved in the same circles as Gil.

"Yeah. 200 bucks to go in, you get 50 back for each of us you let fuck her. Deal?" Gil said.

"How long I got?" Toby asked. 

"1 hour. We'll text her phone when you have 5 min left. Try to at least get her alone cause she tends to bug out otherwise."

"Ok. Deal. Y'all aren't fucking shit though. I'm taking some pics for the spank bank and that's it." Toby said as I heard a rattle of a wooden sounding door open. 

I heard the voices go inside the shed and become muffled. My heart pumping, I went outside and again looked through a crack in the slats of the shed. I saw Toby's gangly body crawl into a trapdoor on the ground. As soon as he disappeared inside, the door slammed shut on it's own accord.

"That dude is definitely gonna let us hit. After orgasm #1 he'll be addicted." Gil said stepping away. I heard his friends laugh as they walked away. I turned around, running through the door to the woodshop and far away, even as I heard them yell after the noise. 

That night, I snuck back to the shed to see what was up. Going inside, I pulled open that trapdoor and found a slanted tunnel. It didn't make a ton of sense to me, but if Toby had paid 200 bucks to see what was down here then I was gonna check it out. 

There was a tiny speck of light down at the end of the tunnel. Crawling towards it, I had a shock when I heard the door slam behind me! The only way now was forward. Moving forward, I saw the speck become larger, coming into focus. I saw motion as the picture became clearer and looked more like a camera shot. I was shocked when I saw them. 



Tits, big tits were spilling off of a chest. As the view got clearer, I could see down between the legs. Panties, and no cock in sight. Sounds and even what felt like touch became even more prominent as the blackness faded away.

"Is this a woman?" I said aloud. "Is tha woam" I heard a feminine voice say, overlayed with where my voice should be. 

"No, no, not again. Please don't do anything to my body." I heard a voice pleading. The accent sounded familiar. "No more sex, please. I can't take any mo -" I focused on stopping speaking and the mouth snapped shut. It seemed like my control over this body was slowly growing. 

Redoubling my focus, I tried to get the body to stand up. It turned, pushing and wobbling unsteadily from side to side. The tits swung pendulously before resting, centered. Trying the legs, I pushed and they pushed, putting me upright. I took inventory of the place and I noticed my vantage point seemed a bit below where I was used to.

"Ok, let's try walking." I said, the voice now coming through crystal clear. All vestiges of the accent were gone, replaced by my own. It felt kind of like my legs were numb as I teetered on these wider, unfamiliar appendages. My boobs bounced, and I instinctually moved two hands up to soften the bobbling as I went forward.

Turning into what was a bathroom, I jumped as I saw my reflection in the mirror. Mrs. Santini! The my mouth dropped, and my MILF neighbor's did the same.


All of a sudden it clicked. The weird behavior, the meeting behind the school, the offers for sex, her pleading to stop, it all clicked into place. The trapdoor was a portal. A portal into Mrs. Santini's mind. Where I now was. 

I found eyes begin to wander down to the two massive globes attached to my borrowed chest. They looked good. Once my hands went up, they felt even better. This female skin had more give, more softness, and the breasts were the softest part. Kneading them pulses of warmth through my supple frame. The desire seemed to focus into my nipples, and I gave them slight tweaks and twists, using my manicured fingernails to multiply the pleasurable pain. 

"Ahh" I felt leave my mouth, involuntarily. I laughed to myself, a light titter after passing through the filter of Santini's vocal cords. 

Well, from what I heard earlier, I only had an hour in here, and as an 18 year old boy who had never seen tits other than on a screen, I was like a fox let loose in the henhouse. No way were we stopping here.

All this exploration had been seriously turning me on, but in new and unfamiliar ways. Instead of a boner sprouting between my legs, I felt a warmth in my tummy and an anxiety in my crotch kind of like having to pee, but different. I didn't take a look until I felt a few drops of something running down my leg - my own grool. Reaching down I wiped it off. The substance formed webs between the points of my manicured hands as I splayed my fingers.

"Let's get more comfy." I said to myself aloud, putting a shit eating grin on my MILFy face. By this point, I was 100% in control, I noted. Even if my proprioception was off from the unfamiliar shape, the muscles responded to my command as easily as they would in my own body.

Arriving in the master bedroom, I plopped down on the bed. A full length mirror was up on her wall, and I stared at the big titted woman copying my every movement. I spread my legs and got ready to urge this pleasure through me. 

Touching my finger to both labia, I pulled it up as I savored the sensations. At the top, the folds closed together and formed into a tiny nub. As soon as I bumped into it, I was rewarded with the strongest wave of pleasure I'd yet felt. Going back and forth, I kept feeling the pleasure waves on this button at the top of my slit, so naturally I focused there. I tried a few motions, tapping it repeatedly, pushing down on it, until I started to rub left and right on this spot like a deejay. I felt the pleasure crescendo as I kept up this motion.

"Whoaaah, ok, yep, we're doing that." I said to myself as the pleasure rose to heights beyond what I had ever felt in my male masturbation sessions. The sensations rose and rose, and...

Boom. My legs began to spaz, outside my control. My pussy clenched, my legs shake again and again, and the cycle continued. On and on and on. The pleasure reached a peak and didn't come down. I fell back on the bed, a breathless heap of hair and tits. 

As the stars faded from my vision. I glanced around. "Oh shit!" I said. "Oh, shitttt." I repeated as I realized the possibilities.

It looked like Gil and everyone else had accumulated a collection of sex toys from their trips to Mrs. Santini. They lined the nightstand, and some were strewn on the floor nearby. I had never really thought much of what sex toys would feel like for a woman, but then again I had never thought I would have the corresponding equipment. 

"Damn. Too bad I already came." I said. But the horniness was still there. As a male, it would have rapidly subsided, giving way to post nut clarity. There was no such dropoff now. I wanted - no, more than that - craved more stimulation. And these toys were the way to get it and then some. 

I grabbed the classic - a magic wand. Turning it on, I backed off at the roar it gave. Was I ready for this? Before I could think, I touched it to that pleasure button. 

Whoa! I had to pull back. That was insane. Ten times the stimulation my finger could deliver. After the orgasm though, a bit of overstimulation. I eased it back on, and the pleasure roared back up. I flopped around, turning each way to find the best angle of attack onto my pussy button -  the clit as I remembered learning in health class. 

Before I could get to orgasm #2, I heard footsteps in the hallway. "Shit, shit, shit." I said to myself as I turned off the wand and threw it aside. My pussy was throbbing and pulsing. I'd definitely call it blue balls if I actually had balls.

"Babe, that you?" I heard a man's voice ask. The door opened and I saw who I knew to be her husband. "Did I hear you masturbating in here?" He asked. I stared at him, the horniness still there and somehow growing stronger. I realized I was nude and the room reeked a salty pussy smell. There was no denying it. I could either fight this or get the release I so desperately craved.

"Take your clothes off and fuck me now." I commanded. He didn't need to be told twice. 

Although I never thought I would get it on with a man, he had the equipment needed to get me where I needed to go. I pulled him into me and shoved my tits into his face as he frantically undressed.

Taking his dick, I tapped it against my tits, rubbing them up and down the shaft. Before long, it was rock solid and ready to help soothe the burning between my legs.

I let him suck my nipples as I kept rubbing my pussy. I leaned and fell onto my back, and spread my legs open, giving him every clue that I needed to be filled that instant. 

He rubbed his cock up and down my pussy before taking the plunge. I felt my walls spread as it was buried deep inside. I closed my eyes, relishing in the waves of pleasure rushing over me. The immaculate tits didn't escape my detection and I juggled them up and down, loving the ability to grab them whenever I wanted. 

I took it all, reaching a peak until I shook once more, convulsing around the shaft buried so deep within me. 

I came down, then back up. I was ready for another, closer, closer, closer! 

Until, I felt her vision pull away from me. I lost connection to her senses, her arms going numb from my perspective. The phantom pleasure still remained as I was pulled back through the tunnel, the vision once again vanishing into a speck. 

I felt myself land in warm grass. I was exhausted from the whole experience. Was it a dream? It certainly hadn't felt that way. 

"Hey, nerd." I heard an aggressive and boorish voice cry out. "You owe us big time." 

I gulped. Gil.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really well done story and concept!
    You made such a unique and fun possession.

    ReplyDelete

Third Party Hijack

In the future, long distance body swapping had become commonplace for work, travel and the simple fact that people wanted to experi...